Mythic steal square's graphics !!

N

-Nxs-

01.jpg

hehe

O

old.Hellskor

give Albs the graphics...

...and SBs the Lionhart Limit Break as a RA ;)

O

old.Tohtori

I like Final fantasy and still don't get it...

Must be a nerd joke. Not just Final Fantasy nerd joke...

O

old.Hellskor

pfft, the 'Ultima(te?) Weapons' could withstand an Omnislash ... but not a Lionheart!!!111oneone

O

old.Jable

yeah i like FF, and i recognise a moogle whern i see one, but what do you mean they stole squares graphics?

hmm

H

Hyuga Hinata

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
pfft, the 'Ultima(te?) Weapons' could withstand an Omnislash ... but not a Lionheart!!!111oneone

Well you had to be hella lucky to actually get the Lionheart finish!!1111!!oneone!1

However Omnislash was a guaranteed 15 hits. ;)

O

old.Hellskor

just let your entire group drop below 50% health before you start the limit break ...

N

-Nxs-

Its a FFXI joke post - players in FFXI get their own house - no need for a foundations addon, just smiled when i saw the graphics were pretty much like mythics.

O

old.job

Exactly the same in fact, FFX1 should sue, Mythics houses have four walls a ceiling and a floor in EXACTLY the same configuration.
This can not be a coincidence, c'mon Mythic, get yer own ideas !!!

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.job
Exactly the same in fact, FFX1 should sue, Mythics houses have four walls a ceiling and a floor in EXACTLY the same configuration.
This can not be a coincidence, c'mon Mythic, get yer own ideas !!!

You forgot wood. Them houses made of wood.

N

-Nxs-

Lol - but hey atleast in FFXI you can watch your plants grow :)

H

Hyuga Hinata

just let your entire group drop below 50% health before you start the limit break ...

Lionheart is a finishing move, it's random which one of the 4 choices you get. ;)

D

Damon_D

FF aint that a game for like 9 year old's ?? like bubble bobble and busta move ???

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Hyuga Hinata
Lionheart is a finishing move, it's random which one of the 4 choices you get. ;)

it's not -that- random ... alot more likely when your group is severly hurt.
Atleast in the PC version.

think each version of Ultimecia took 1x Meltdown 1x Aura and one Squall'o'Special ;)

H

Hyuga Hinata

it's not -that- random ... alot more likely when your group is severly hurt.
Atleast in the PC version.

think each version of Ultimecia took 1x Meltdown 1x Aura and one Squall'o'Special ;)

Regardless, Omnislash is better since it's performed by a dude with a funnyass haircut and one big baddass sword!11!!

Originally posted by Restart
Wakka's Attack Reels > Omnislash

Blitz Ace > Attack Reels!

R

Restart

Originally posted by Hyuga Hinata
Regardless, Omnislash is better since it's performed by a dude with a funnyass haircut and one big baddass sword!11!!

Blitz Ace > Attack Reels!

Blitzace does around 10 hits, and most of the time don't even reach 99999 damage, Attack Reels = around 12 hits of guaranteed 99999 damage = owned anything! (if you don't have attack reels when fighting Penance then you don't stand a chance!) ;)

G

Garnet

Only cus Ultima Weapon has lower hp in FF8 than FF7 :p

Try it against Omega weapon and i doubt it will kill him ^^

Also Omnislash looks cooler :) A ton of hits finishing with a uber Braver finish :)

E

Edaudric

Anyone can tell that that looks like an Albion house.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Edaudric
Anyone can tell that that looks like an Albion house.

Unless you've never visited that horrid land of kniggets and overpolished tincans :p

Users who are viewing this thread