Mythic: Roll of Honour is down?

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Any news on when the Roll of Honour will be fixed (or that its broken/down come to that)?

ffs how many ppl do this its not Mythic its GoA!! Mythic made/own the game and are in US. GoA Host it in europe xml etc = GoA's.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
ChroniczDaBard said:
ffs how many ppl do this its not Mythic its GoA!! Mythic made/own the game and are in US. GoA Host it in europe xml etc = GoA's.

My typo, but you get the drift, and if you don't then you should know that Mythic haven't got a Roll of Honour page but thanks for the lecture, I have filed it under U for useless info, now answer the question?

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm dunno if its broken, but seems strange I've remained 4th LWRP Scout after about 2 weeks not RvRing, and when I did it was only for a couple of evenings and a saturday.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Hmm dunno if its broken, but seems strange I've remained 4th LWRP Scout after about 2 weeks not RvRing, and when I did it was only for a couple of evenings and a saturday.

Aye thats what I have noticed, looks like the data isn't being updated and hasn't for some time now. Haven't heard a dicky bird about this from GOA though, wondered what the status was before I Rightnowed it.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
It's pretty usual for it to not work for about 2-3 weeks after a patch.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
It's pretty usual for it to not work for about 2-3 weeks after a patch.

True, I guess they could be re-writing it for the clustering - just wish they would tell us its not being updated until such and such a date.

Xmi said:
My typo, but you get the drift, and if you don't then you should know that Mythic haven't got a Roll of Honour page but thanks for the lecture, I have filed it under U for useless info, now answer the question?
Answer what? that GoA cba to fix there xml? like there web server clock? its been like that for ages for guilds anyway. And mythic do have a type of xml and its crap.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I think GoA's should display more info like Mythrics tbh. :/

Theirs, just a random name, but shows loooads of information.

Xmi

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
I think GoA's should display more info like Mythrics tbh. :/

I agree, I much prefer Mythic's presentation, at end of the day I don't mind which view we are given so long as it was current or if it isn't we are given a date when it will be bought up to current status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom