Mythic New Project!

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Q: will be able mythic too make all warhammer armys ? whitout lag ^^

Bloodclot

Banned
don't think its gonna be based on the warhammer desktop stuff.
its bases on the fantasy roleplay stuff.

finally i am able to play my own dwarven trollslayer and become giantslayer or dragonslayer OR MAYBE A DEMON SLAYER!

:) will keep an eye on this

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
pansy elph with the op magic of fucking doom for me

high magic wtfpwns everything from what i remember

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
pansy elph with the op magic of fucking doom for me

high magic wtfpwns everything from what i remember
Hoping for baseline stun? ;) :m00:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
My that gentleman looks well equipped for a little rough and tumble.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder what the gfx style will be. Since Games Workshop games have a very over-the-top/cartoony style im guessing it will resemble wow some, but with even larger weapons o_O

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Airalith said:
DAoc 2 *cough* *cough* \o/

but with a fanbase already, if they bother to advertise this one, it could actually have population

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Its funny how Mythic have said through the friday grab-bag and Sanaya that their making another pvp centric game would be "over the dead bodies of many of the people here", and then they go and get the lisence for a mmorpg that obviously has to feature pvp, since competition between players is what Warhammer is all about. Wonder if they have hired some new blood.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
just hope WH:O got a time-and-space-warping-gizmo, I want my Terminator suit with Gatling!

"Come Zerglings! Come here!" <mwuahahaha>

Zede

Part of the furniture
If this has good RvR elements, it WILL be the death of DaoC :clap:

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
i sure hope the ppl that will work with the community of WH will be some one else than the ones from daoc, and hopefully also someone that will be able to tell the difference between wheather something is gonna have an impact on rvr or not :twak: '

btw snotlings? :touch:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:
Its funny how Mythic have said through the friday grab-bag and Sanaya that their making another pvp centric game would be "over the dead bodies of many of the people here", and then they go and get the lisence for a mmorpg that obviously has to feature pvp, since competition between players is what Warhammer is all about. Wonder if they have hired some new blood.

WARHAMMER: 3D Character Animators
WARHAMMER: Character Artists
WARHAMMER: Client Programmers
WARHAMMER: Concept Artists
WARHAMMER: Content Designers
WARHAMMER: Content Developers
WARHAMMER: Effects Artists
WARHAMMER: Environment Artists
WARHAMMER: Graphics Programmers
WARHAMMER: Server Programmers
WARHAMMER: Terrain Artists
WARHAMMER: UI/2D Artists
WARHAMMER: Technical Artists
In-Game Support Representatives

Looks like they are looking for quite some ppl atleast :)

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
Its only the game balance people who have reason to hate doing PvP :p
They would have to have been idiots to stop doing PvP becuse people whine at them on VN though, PvP is the only thing thyve realy done well in the past.

BTW they have said in interviews that it will be RvR centered so even if they did say they wouldnt do PvP again (which i do vaugely remember reading in a Imperator interview) they have changed their mind.

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
About Mythic Entertainment
Mythic Entertainment is one of the most successful developers and publishers of massively multiplayer online role-playing games in the world. Credited with 15 online games, including the award winning Dark Age of Camelot, Mythic's success is based in proprietary technology, superior game design and exemplary customer service delivered by a talented staff of more than 160 people

this made me laugh :p where are those 160 people ?,

the only feeling i have is that mythic game designer, doesnt even play it. Have no idea of what is going on :(

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian said:
just hope WH:O got a time-and-space-warping-gizmo, I want my Terminator suit with Gatling!

"Come Zerglings! Come here!" <mwuahahaha>

The Ultra Marines rain death upon you!!! a tar tar tar tar tar tart tar tartat

:worthy:

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i think this is has been a good move my miffic, basically they have taken something thats already had alot of work done to it and can now target it at their own adiance AKA daoc peeps. Ive felt there needs to be a DAoC 2 release for a long time and i feel this may fill the void.

Basically good PvP and if u dont like PvP play impirator, miffic seem to have a good stratagy.

One thing im worried about? UK/europe marketing... GoA gunna have a hand in it? we gunna get sum miffic love? anyone heard anything? also if its all one server cluster (AKA DnL) how they gunna tackle the language barrier? DnL will have an inbuild language translater, any plans for this any1 has heard? i followed WH:O when it was with its last dev's and there was not much info tbh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fana said:
Its funny how Mythic have said through the friday grab-bag and Sanaya that their making another pvp centric game would be "over the dead bodies of many of the people here",

lets hope its got lots and lots of PVP then :)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Zrall said:
btw snotlings? :touch:

snotling.jpg

muhahaha ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom