Mythic in Delay Shocker!

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
As quoted from the Warhammer News letter :-

It's been an interesting year for us at EA Mythic, a year filled with new challenges, new opportunities and of course, a year filled with WAR! We have watched Warhammer Online become one of the most highly anticipated MMORPGs in the world as it garners praise from the press, earns kudos from the community and receives enthusiastic support from our partners and friends at Games Workshop. I’m happy to say that the task of bringing WAR to life is going well here at EA Mythic. However, we have important news to share and as always, we want you, the WAR community, to be the first to know.

We have made the decision to move our ship date for the US and Europe to the first quarter of 2008. (Release dates for Asia will be announced at a later date.) Since our acquisition by EA, we have been afforded many wonderful development opportunities and we plan to take full advantage of everything that is available. This includes taking several additional months to make the best MMORPG possible.
:m00:

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Expected, almost no game keep to its original release date.

Gamah

Banned
Yeah expected :p, hopefully they will use the time well in order to add some new cool features.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I'd rather they took some time over it than rush it out the door, good move by EA Mythic really.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I heard they need the extra time cause all the staff have spent the past 2 months destroying all the "Mega M8 patchz0r Minstrelz pweaesss"

Gamah

Banned
I heared that they only delayed to annoy pe0plze! and dat someone was like LOLZ letz play cs for 2 munths...

What bout WAR????!??! nuvermind dhey said..we dsaly!!

FUCK SAKE MIKETHICK!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I heared that they only delayed to annoy pe0plze! and dat someone was like LOLZ letz play cs for 2 munths...

What bout WAR????!??! nuvermind dhey said..we dsaly!!

FUCK SAKE MIKETHICK!

*you must rep spam everyone to then be able to rep Gamah*

Tilda

I'd rather they delayed and the game was better.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc it is good to see that they try to make the best game possible. But I want my WAR now!!

Not as fun to waste your life on a FPS as it is with MMORPG's!

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
This is great news for AoC which was delayed to November 2007. :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I nearly came in my pants with /care!

Its ready when its ready.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
How many are actually gonna play this?

And have we had a poll? :D