Mythic, I salute you

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I haven´t played this game for years.
I have played alot of other MMOs during the years but it took less then 10min for me to get completely hooked in this game again.

No other game has managed that.

For that I salute you.

and a special salute goes to the pryd/exc community. It´s great to get to chat and fight among/against alot of oldies again.
You have no idea how much I have missed you all!

Grymligast that are having a time of his life once again running around the frontiers!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Wish I could say the same, but the gay expansion bug means I can't log in

Septina

Part of the furniture
I haven´t played this game for years.
I have played alot of other MMOs during the years but it took less then 10min for me to get completely hooked in this game again.

No other game has managed that.

For that I salute you.

and a special salute goes to the pryd/exc community. It´s great to get to chat and fight among/against alot of oldies again.
You have no idea how much I have missed you all!

Grymligast that are having a time of his life once again running around the frontiers!

Couldnt agree more, just hope Mythic will solve the issues in a good way. :)
Been playing my SB the past couple of days and also done some minigrping and have had so much fun.

Wasn't expecting to get hooked this fast again and now im just REALLY hoping that whatever Mythic does gets us an active EU cluster once again. :D

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Been good fun seeing lots of old faces around, even got 9L9 on my shammy :cheers:

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
am lovin it depending on what outcome is regarding what happens to server i may come back just ran in my first rvr grp in bout 5-6 years and christ i loved it

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Trust me - those of us on Ywain are having a good time. Constant and busy server and tbh yes best PvP still around

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
just download the full DR client again.
Or remove all filses in subfolder and other small importantfiles in the other subs.

the laby loading screen is for both DR and Laby btw.

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
I agree on this game being special in many ways, logged in for first time tonite in over 4 years in EU and even toh about 77 ppl online in Pryd/mid saw some familiar faces and guild, warms the heart for sure! :worthy:

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
over 200 on the dyvet cluster when i logged off just had my first run in new frontiers was alot of fun even tho i didnt have a bloody clue lol

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Hope to see you out and about on Coglen some time this week mebbe mani :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Downloaded client on Saturday played a bit on Sunday, got raped so many times outside Beno sorting button bars out. Still getting used to controls again but was a good laugh. Seemed to be quite a few hibs about but only 1 or 2 mids.

Finally sorted out UI this morning so should make it easier.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
huge anmounts of eu peeps in ywain.... thane on there called gotmagi ?.....

scorge

Fledgling Freddie

download the goa client until you get the camelot.exe and update.dat file. save these files for later. (5mins)

Chronicles of Camelot

switch over to teh Mythic site and download the full client, i find its a lot faster and managed to grab it all in around 1 hours 30 mins.

Mythic Entertainment | Dark Age of Camelot - Play the 14-Day Free Trial!

copy across the GOA camelot.exe and update .dat file, run the patch about 48mbs and you should be up and running within 2 hours.

:m00:

i logged in unfortunetly having not played for so long i forgot what half teh abilities did.

does anyone have a link to a nice GUI instead of the default one?

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom