Mythic/Goa

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to let you consider locking relics from 4am to 4pm every day, so that normal people who sleep, have a job, go shop, have friends, can actually be part of the relic raids on Excalibur. I do pay for this game, and if this is the future of how things will be, due to certain weakness's in the design of the current RvR, i cant see how i will keep myself motivated to play this game. I do however acknowledge the fact that you are trying to make the game less a burden for those people playing on underpopulated realms, but dont make the mistake of rewarding some with punishing others.

I'd like you to know i couldnt care less about what amount of relics any certain realm has, but the fact that i would rather be able to participate in the real RvR events during primetime, is my motivation for writing this.

karpathus

Fledgling Freddie
Crimson LoneWolf said:
I would like to let you consider locking relics from 4am to 4pm every day, so that normal people who sleep, have a job, go shop, have friends, can actually be part of the relic raids on Excalibur. I do pay for this game, and if this is the future of how things will be, due to certain weakness's in the design of the current RvR, i cant see how i will keep myself motivated to play this game. I do however acknowledge the fact that you are trying to make the game less a burden for those people playing on underpopulated realms, but dont make the mistake of rewarding some with punishing others.

I'd like you to know i couldnt care less about what amount of relics any certain realm has, but the fact that i would rather be able to participate in the real RvR events during primetime, is my motivation for writing this.

Can you please make certain artifacts spawn between 5pm and 10pm aswell, I cannot seem to get any luck with them being there at those hours where I play the game the most.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Alarm clock raids are lame i agree, however Hibernia would have no chance taking a relic at prime time as the massive population inbalance stands now, what they need to do is offer incentives to those that would like to change realm

extra free levels
/level 30
maybe some free money

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldnt ever consider changing my realm. I chose the realm i wanted to play in and i'm sticking to it. On the other hand, what would change if i went to say hibernia or midgard? The most interesting part of the game would still take place during times when most people are not bothered or have other obligations than to be online.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Crimson LoneWolf said:

what about people with twilight shifts?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
this thread is so lol, i think my anus has collapsed.

Koyochi

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, then please also consider to "lock" the population of Albion untill both Midgard and Hibernia have catched up with it :p

duran.3d

Fledgling Freddie
Crimson LoneWolf said:
dont make the mistake of rewarding some with punishing others
Then why are you asking to reward people with your timetable by punishing people with a different timetable?

harebear said:
Its a 24 hour game, deal with it.
Exactly

Helme

Resident Freddy
Koyochi said:
Lol, then please also consider to "lock" the population of Albion untill both Midgard and Hibernia have catched up with it :p
Lock it and ban 20% of the most retarded people there and the game might be more fun! :p

I mean, who would miss Ironfart?

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
i want to play Warrior or Hero :D (plenty enemies albs :> )
pls change my realm with automatic 50lvl chars.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Booze said:
i want to play Warrior or Hero :D (plenty enemies albs :> )
pls change my realm with automatic 50lvl chars.
Just put cash on a friend, delete and reroll. Will take you about 2 weeks tops to get 50, and during that time you have explored a new world ;p

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
The amount of hate and insanely hurtful insults are strong with these ones, mighty Freddy.

You're telling me to deal with its 24/7? Then dont be a "hippo"crit, deal with that i have a different opinion than you.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Thought the answer was obvious, if you dont like other realms alarm clocking relics, arrange an alarm clock yourself, then laugh at the same folks who post "qq" and such other bs when they come out with "Lamezor!!! Alarm-Clockzors!!"

All in all, the 24/7 excuse as in "Oh shift workers did it" is pretty much bs, log in and do /who a couple of times at say I dunno 5am and generally on excal there is hardly anyone on.....

Im not saying alarm clocks are bad, but if you prepared to do them, you should be prepared to have them done to you. And seems as soon as anyone posts something to that idea we get one of those "Honor of <Insert Realm Here>, we will not AC I implore all my realm m8s" posts, get a grip, realm unity is dead.

Aonmeamna

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe the suggestion of this thread lol
Are you seriously suggesting that the underpopulated realms have an advantage while you are tucked up in bed? lol

I like the idea of locking off any realm with a % more players on than another realm. Free levels aren't going to do a thing to address the imbalance.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Crimson LoneWolf said:

I dont have a problem with alarm clock raids, the aim of a raid is to sucessfully capture a relic. You can say its lame, far enough, but at the same time modern warfare isn't fought during "prime-time"

Hibs/Mids would be stupid to attack during "prime time" when they knew they would be outnumbered. It makes a lot more tactical sense to attack when there are the fewest defenders around.

I get the feeling that people only whine because they didn't get there daily fix or RPS during prime time, with the added FH post of "We Pwned Joo".

The alb/mids/hibs are meant to be at "war " with each other, its not meant to be fair, or nice and they definetly shouldn't be fighting on the other sides terms.

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom