Mythic being nice !!!

H

heath

Here is a article written in the PCZONE mag for next month.

"Make sure you book plenty of holiday time next month as PC ZONE will be bringing you the total package. Dark Age Of Camelot plus the Shrouded Isles expansion will be nestling warmly on our front cover discs, along with a whole months subscription to get you fully acquainted with the swords n' sorcery action. What other mag is this generous, i ask you ??"

Hopefully, everybody will make buffbots....jam the server and they give us a 3rd one.........

Nah, i don't believe it either........bit of a pisser to all the peeps who have just gone out to buy a DAoC or SI though or another copy for the obligatory buffbot !!....me included )o:

E

ethiraseth

i believe you can only play on some special server (believe lothian) with that.

H

Harhr

Originally posted by ethiraseth
i believe you can only play on some special server (believe lothian) with that.

Ye I think its only Lohtian that u can play on for a period of time.

N

ning

1) It's GOA, not Mythic
2) Only on Lothian
3) we have already spoken a lot about that.

H

heath

1) Don't care
2) The magazine said nothing about it
3) Don't care

And if that is the attitude of some people.....stuff it up your arse !

(o:

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by heath
1) Don't care
2) The magazine said nothing about it
3) Don't care

And if that is the attitude of some people.....stuff it up your arse !

(o:

he stated the facts, stfu.

K

kahl

christ just spent about 56€ on buying the game copies :/

F

Flimgoblin

I think it's only a free trial - so don't worry kahl you didn't waste any cash... (whole month on Lothian? cool :))

I think they have to buy a new copy after trying it out on lothian (hope they make it easier for people to get a copy :) press a button to get it ordered? ;) link straight to amazon or whatever)

C

Cush

Originally posted by kahl
christ just spent about 56€ on buying the game copies :/

Did you buy 3 copies of both Original and SI?

K

kahl

no, just became expensive at the end due to the fact that there were only one shop who actualy had the game in their warehouse all others had sold out and was long waiting time...
(guess why they had it, due to the price - but a man just gotta have the game :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Hopefully this will bring new blood back into the game :)

Now watch all the sad l33t peeps get on there and PL chars to 50 as fast as possible, LOL.

The Italians have had this setup for ages, one server dedicated to a month free test of the game, and IMO its all good :)

H

heath

I just telephoned the PCZONE office and spoke to one of the guys there, What it is, is as Ning explained....a 21 day trial...DAoC and 2 expansions...SI and Housing. After the 21 days the account will be wiped and you will have to go and buy the game for real...boo, hiss.

So...with respect to that..

I apologise to Ning....for being abrupt

Not to Repent for pointing out the obvious and flaming it.

Although...i didn't know it had been discussed in BW....and i normally trawl through here at least 10+ times a day.

E

Edaudric

Why can't anybody do it the Anarchy Online way.
You download the game/get it for free (I recently got a copy from a norwegian magazine), and after the 7 days (yeah, strange...) free trial, your account is closed until you pay $20 for the game. That includes a free month (rather cheap if you ask me). Well, the reamining 23 days you get.
Their first expansion was downloadable for those who subscribed, but I'm not sure if Shadowlands is free.

Is Funcom the only nice MMORPG company here?

S

Silenzio

:clap:

cuz some company r too greedy...

most ov the game and daok us and it

are downlodable with a shortest free trial but good as normal account...

so if u want a second or third account just need to download the game an pay for the code

Only the code not the wole Pakkage... greedy goa...

some others r given for free at all after retail
n u need to pay only the monthly fee...

Users who are viewing this thread