mythic <3 bbots ! (& some nice stuff)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Lame IMO:
bbot's get love !!!!

Healing Class Changes

- Spread heal spells for the Healer, Druid, and Cleric will no longer overwrite each other in the character's spell list as the character progresses in specialization. As new spread heals are obtained through specialization, the old spread heal spells will remain on the healer's list. This will allow healing specced clerical classes the option of casting a lower level version of spread heal in situations where the power cost of the higher level spread heal might be prohibitive.

- New buff spells have been added for the three primary buff classes in the game (cleric, shaman, and druid). These spells are point blank area of effect buffs that affect up to 40 targets within a radius of 1000 units, and which are about 50% as effective as their concentration counterparts on the same lists and have a 10 minute duration. These new buff spells are intended to help more characters have access to buffs in RvR and on PvE raids.

Cleric - Enhancements Spec Line
34 Archangels Allotment (Strength/Constitution)
45 Archangels Apportioning (Strength/Constitution)
39 Benefit of the Archangel (Dexterity/Quickness)
49 Bounty of the Archangel (Dexterity/Quickness)
30 Acuity of the Council (Acuity)
41 Acuity of the Congregation (Acuity)

Shaman - Augmentation Spec Line
35 Dispersal of the Deep (Strength/Constitution)
45 Partitioning of the Deep (Strength/Constitution)
36 Shadow's Blessing (Dexterity/Quickness)
46 Shadow's Endowment (Dexterity/Quickness)
30 Alacrity of the Deep (Acuity)
41 Clarity of the Deep (Acuity)

Druid - Nurture Spec Line
33 Strength of the Wildwood (Strength/Constitution)
43 Strength of the Hinterland (Strength/Constitution)
38 Hurricane's Dance (Dexterity/Quickness)
48 Typhoon's Dance (Dexterity/Quickness)
30 Nature's Enlightenment (Acuity)
41 Nature's Sapience (Acuity)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This looks v. nice. And from what I understand it can't be used against us or other buffing classes, but against mmmm bbotted stealther would be cool :D
The AE might make high enhan finally a really viable option.
I would love to see the cast times and etc.

-We have added buff shearing spell lines to the Shaman, Druid, and Cleric buffing lines. These spells are designed to be used offensively against enemy realm targets to remove one of their buffs. Characters who have a buff enhancement ripped off them via these spells will also take some damage due to the buff shearing effect. Characters who do not have a buff removed will not be damaged. Concentration and timed buffs that a character has cast on themselves are immune from buff shearing.

Cleric - Enhancements Spec Line (Single Target)
23 Piety Pilfer (Acuity)
24 Adroitness Evulse (Dexterity)
25 Embodiement Fray (Constitution)
26 Brawn Reflux (Strength)
27 Endowment Impair (Strength/Constitution)
29 Deftness Snatch (Dexterity/Quickness)
31 Piety Sequester (Acuity)
32 Adroitness Commandeer (Dexterity)
33 Embodiement Annex (Constitution)
35 Brawn Appropriate (Strength)
36 Endowment Sieze (Strength/Constitution)
38 Deftness Usurp (Dexterity/Quickness)

Cleric - Enhancements Spec Line (Area of Effect)
42 Piety Bounce (Acuity)
43 Adroitness Eradicate (Dexterity)
44 Embodiement Banish (Constitution)
46 Brawn Unloose (Strength)
47 Endowment Dispossess (Strength/Constitution)
48 Deftness Irrupt (Dexterity/Quickness)

Shaman - Augmentation Spec Line (Single Target)
21 Acuity Dice (Acuity)
23 Dexterity Crop (Dexterity)
24 Constitution Curtail (Constitution)
25 Strength Prune (Strength)
26 Potency Skive (Strength/Constitution)
28 Acuity Cut (Acuity)
29 Agility Trim (Dexterity/Quickness)
31 Dexterity Fragment (Dexterity)
33 Constitution Hash (Constitution)
34 Strength Lop (Strength)
37 Potency Whack (Strength/Constitution)
39 Agility Trunc (Dexterity/Quickness)

Shaman - Augmentation Spec Line (Area of Effect)
40 Acuity Slash (Acuity)
43 Dexterity Mangle (Dexterity)
44 Constitution Clip (Constitution)
47 Strength Hack (Strength)
48 Potency Sever (Strength/Constitution)
50 Agility Mince (Dexterity/Quickness)

Druid - Nurture Spec Line (Single Target)
22 Power Carve (Strength)
23 Fleetness Foul (Dexterity)
24 Willpower Cleave (Constitution)
25 Intelligence Gash (Acuity)
26 Might Dissect (Str/Con)
28 Nimbleness Rip (Dex/Quick)
32 Power Cross (Strength)
34 Fleetness Disjoin (Dexterity)
35 Willpower Dissolve (Constitution)
36 Intelligence Rupture (Acuity)
37 Might Sunder (Str/Con)
39 Nimbleness Tear (Dex/Quick)

Druid - Nurture Spec Line (Area of Effect)
42 Power Unbind (Strength)
44 Fleetness Segment (Dexterity)
45 Willpower Dock (Constitution)
46 Intelligence Gut (Acuity)
47 Might Rend (Str/Con)
49 Nimbleness Shear (Dex/Quick)

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
tsss

Thats not love, I got a shammy and I dont like it at all, its allready annoying to rebuff people and its gonna get alot worse, not like people are gonna be happy with some gimp radius buffs in a good group. Wort its gonna be for healer tho since they are gonna have to rebuff all persons base line buffs after each fight, cause every group are gonna have a shammy/cleric/druid with them.

Yepp great :p

:m00:

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
With regards to the buff stripping....

It's certainly not a nerf to solo bot users, just an inconvenience

Lose a buff, run back to TK and rebuff; but more than likely if you're solo you'll get AOE mezzed & ganked, stunned & ganked, slammed & ganked or nuked to death before that happens anyway. I don't often see FG's giving the average stealther or solo'er any chance to carry on their little picnic in RVR land.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Atm on pendragon - i was unable to debuf friar with his 48+11 enhance out of his buffs with 50+16 nurture druid. reports "too strong for you"

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Exioce said:
It's a big fat mid nerf
because you only have one shamie?

I don't look at it like that. I look at it like, your shamie should be high enhan. specced already so you're more likely to get the high end strip buffs...

We have to see cast times and etc tho :)
With such a new idea, I am sure they will tweak it a bit..

btw... running around stripping ppl in emain sounds like fun :D
I am not sure how the church will view this though.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
dont see how the buffstriping will affect so much for grps that already have bb's to buff them. if i understood correct conc based buffs are imune to be striped, and only affect the pbae buffs.

Concentration and timed buffs that a character has cast on themselves are immune from buff shearing.

or does it mean that thoose who have buffed themself are not affected ?

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Its just the new "aoe" buffs that need to be rebuffed, nothing else....

So you cant find infils and debuff them and laugh, would have been fun but aint going to happen :p

im 99% sure of the above :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
or does it mean that thoose who have buffed themself are not affected ?

As I read it it means self-buffs are not affected.

Time will tell, as in all things - but I really hope that it strips buffbot buffs. That would be a great improvement - inconvenience botted players, without making BB's useless, while increasing the value of an enhance-specced cleric in the group (for rebuffing AND to get the offensive spells). Couple the str/con buff removal with a necro AF debuff and you'll have a very dead tank very fast.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Concentration and timed buffs that a character has cast on themselves are immune from buff shearing.
That means only aoe buffs, since all others are either concentration or timebased. I would love to see the aoe buffs using your concentration points when you're buffing 100+ peeps in a keepfight. :touch:

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie

Well even if im not english i think it written wrong, cause first its liek 1 person casting on himself(liek shammy buffing himself) then they say : themselves wich means it several persons.... very strange written.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Ubbis said:

Well even if im not english i think it written wrong, cause first its liek 1 person casting on himself(liek shammy buffing himself) then they say : themselves wich means it several persons.... very strange written.
It is wrong, they have mixed plural and singular.

Should be

Concentration and timed buffs that characters cast on themselves are immune from buff shearing.

or

Concentration and timed buffs that a character has cast on himself are immune from buff shearing.

Oh and imo it is meant to be read as
(Concentration and timed buffs) that a character has cast on themselves are immune from buff shearing.

not

Concentration (and timed buffs that a character has cast on themselves) are immune from buff shearing.

So it is also poorly written in that respect.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc it doesn't mean aoe buffs only lol
for one thing they are on 10 min timers = timered buffs

It means it effects all non-self buffs of that kind (eg a cleric giving a conc based dex buff to a wizzard and himself, the wizzard could lose his buff but the cleric couldn't lose his.)

What it means is that no. 1 - buffbots for fgs will be slightly less important because it's likely that you will lose some of the bbot specs anyhow. I say slightly cause we don't know cast times and resists will probably be moderate for lvl 35 (a decent enhan spec) spells on lvl 50 players. Anyhow, it adds something besides healing to the mix and is a slight nerf on bbots.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
It is wrong, they have mixed plural and singular.

Should be

Concentration and timed buffs that characters cast on themselves are immune from buff shearing.

or

Concentration and timed buffs that a character has cast on himself are immune from buff shearing.
Actually, themselves is the third person singular reflexive pronoun in english (omg why do I know these things?), so it is correct, but still a little confusing for the second reason you stated.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
Actually, themselves is the third person singular reflexive pronoun in english (omg why do I know these things?), so it is correct, but still a little confusing for the second reason you stated.

Swooon.

I love someone who can speak English proper, like. ;)

Exioce

Part of the furniture
Asha said:
because you only have one shamie?
Unlike druids and clerics, shamen don't bring stackable utility to a group, no spreadheal, no stackable damage other than a 20sec DD and bolt, the only advantage to the group with multiple shamen would be slightly more interrupt.
There's also the fact that a mid group that relies on it's own buffs is weaker than the hib/alb equivalent, because half of the shaman's conc pool is needed for endurance buffs.
Just compare adding another SH/GP druid, or SH/BoF cleric to the group with adding in another shaman.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I don't totally agree with that. These changes would make the enhance line more powerful - that means your enhance shammie becomes more valuable. Enhance and Cave _do_ bring stackable utility to a group. Disease is very important in almost any situation. Perfector gives group disease cure at level one. This means that it won't be a bad thing to have two diseasers/strip buff/rooters/interupters in a group - how much more utility do you want? Also, having someone whose main function isn't healing doing the buff stripping might be beneficial as it's not that easy to heal and select enemies for casting on. Spread heals are great, but a good cleric/healer/druid doesn't rely on them unless it's vs. pbaoe or similar - they need to target their group memebers. Also the strip buffs will mean that clerics and Druids will be needing to rebuff asap mid-fight while healing and buff stripping the other group? Where as in Mid groups your healer will be healing. Not sure what is better yet :)

Prolly none of this goes live.

As for RAs, frontiers is coming.

Riddler

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
Spread heals are great, but a good cleric/healer/druid doesn't rely on them unless it's vs. pbaoe or similar - they need to target their group memebers.

laff

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Exioce said:
Unlike druids and clerics, shamen don't bring stackable utility to a group, no spreadheal, no stackable damage other than a 20sec DD and bolt, the only advantage to the group with multiple shamen would be slightly more interrupt.
There's also the fact that a mid group that relies on it's own buffs is weaker than the hib/alb equivalent, because half of the shaman's conc pool is needed for endurance buffs.
Just compare adding another SH/GP druid, or SH/BoF cleric to the group with adding in another shaman.

yea coz disease or root is not a stackable utility?? disease is very annoying when trying to heal and root is the pain for non det tank and alo stop a det tank for some secs to make u healer/caster get away. and if u go completly high aug u stil get aoe disease as baseline, what does druid or cleric get there r good as baseline?

Sepiritz

Fledgling Freddie
I think its good that FINALLY they make it a bad thing that the Healer is not only the main healing class but also the main CC'er in mid.. Healers SHOULDNT contain 90% of the support abilities in the realm.

Ubbis

Fledgling Freddie
Sepiritz said:
I think its good that FINALLY they make it a bad thing that the Healer is not only the main healing class but also the main CC'er in mid.. Healers SHOULDNT contain 90% of the support abilities in the realm.

well not like they can specc 50 pac/50mend

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Jaapi said:
That means only aoe buffs, since all others are either concentration or timebased. I would love to see the aoe buffs using your concentration points when you're buffing 100+ peeps in a keepfight. :touch:

I read that as AOE Buffs CAN be sheared from all, Conc/timed based buffs can be sheared from all but the caster of those buffs.

eg: in a Alb fg only the cleric cannot have buffs sheared

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom