Mysticbob, are you out there ?

S

SSpepe

Long ago, a noobian friar picked up his staff and headed out to Beno with his friends. He was met with danger and certain doom. Being at the age that near everything was just waiting to pounce from the shadows and slay him and his comrades.

This did not phase them. They trecked through mobs and guards to finally reach Hadrians Wall and the infamous beno xroad.

They laughed and felt good that they got this far without much resistence. Only to be set upon by a heartless and cruel man by the name of Mysticbob. He slayed them and then called out for more.

That friar and his comrades released their souls and were placed back on Albion by Reorx, the almighty Ale God. He charged them with finding this man they called Bob, slay him so as that the albion frontier would be safe from tyranny for ever.

That friar grew and trained, vowing each day to finding the kobold who took his life all those years ago. Finally he was ready.

Mysticbob (or any friends :) ), I challenge thee to a duel. Know that I will be in HW searching for you. And I shall set a date in the near future for the time our fates shall be decided.

Do you accept? :D

A

Arnor

he's in my guild, try #cuttingedge on quakenet if you want hold of him

edit: and if you are a friar you WILL get your ass handed to you, sry :eek:

S

ScarletPinp

heh yeah pepe is goin down tbh, but anyways i wish u luck m8 :D

Y

ye-roon

i once did the same thing to a cyclops in snowdonia. that cyclops killed my n00bish exploring paladin @ lvl 18 while i was exploring the beta. the first thing i did when i was 45 was go back to the spot he killed met all those ages ago and made it so that flowers grew from his fat stomach, MuHa

S

SSpepe

It matters not to be wtfpwed :p

What matters is he accepts and I get the chance to meet my enemy face to face :D

Mystic, been after you a long time and hope you get this message. Perhaps it can be passed on.

I'll be in HW today if yer around and i'll set a time for the future, depending on yer approval :)

See you soon I hope :D

L

Lumikki

Don't recall ever seeing him on BW, would try to make contact in other ways too.

xx

D

del_eneste

Lol I remember going rvr and saw mysticbob's deathspam...made me laugh irl :p (yes I know i'm weird :/) then we met..but he killed me :(

Users who are viewing this thread