Mysterious Midgard npc? what do you think

• Thread starter Elrond/Ruffting
  • Start date
E

Elrond/Ruffting

Today I decided to take a look around the cursed tomb dungeon of midgard, mainly because i have never been there before....now this is a level 18-28 dungeon, therefore all con grey to me at 50, however right at the bottom, in the darkest depths, was a red con! His name was Frusen and he was neutral, when I clicked him it said he tried to talk but can't get the words out, or some such thing. I have searched all the bestiarys i can get onto (without having to subscribe :() and checked the quests on warcry and the name doesn't come up anywhere, so he's obviously not part of someones epic. Needless to say i took a swing at him :) he chased me up to the entrance where i ran out and left him, but instead of running back to his old spot like every other mob i know of, hes just standing there...and to the best of my knowledge he still is!

Does anyone know what this guy is for or does? obviously he's not someone who is designed to fight the people who would normally hang out in that dungeon cos he'd woop them silly....I'm intrigued :)

D

danskmacabre

Interesting you should mention it.
Coz in Albion near the entrance to Darkness falls.
There's this guy that hangs out in a crypt designed for lvl 20 ish chars..
Except he also cons red to lvl 50's
and his name is "Cold" , futhermore, when you click on him and talk to him , he also mouths the words, but nothing comes out...

Also I saw some guys try to kill him and he also chased them and killed them in this case and then just stood where he killed them...

Odd, and kinda similar to your experience.
But no, I can't help you work out what it all means.

T

_tindel_

btw cold means frusen in swedish, and i have seen frusen deep in raumarik aswell.

J

Jexa

Someone tried setting fire to his bum? Maybe he might get some words out then :flame: :flame:

Seriously tho, I've seen a lot of these reports, some from quite some time ago, and don't know of any "solutions" as such.

O

old.Sohawen

there is alot of npc in albion that is similar to that ...

u have Kold npc close to df , u have Kall (have been in barrows) and now we have seen Kyla in Lyonesse ...

hmmm..... .. .. . .

S

Stonebits

Ive seen him as well, hmmm about two weeks ago, possibly longer....

I also had nver been there, and as everything was grey i thought i have a wander around....

He was purple to me and I seem to remember some effect like '' Frusen does xyz and a chill sweeps the room'' (sorry cant rem exactly).

I didnt get much more time to check him out as I agroed a green mora dancer, who then brought along 10 of his mates!!
I almost very embarrisingly died to a grey mob!!

G

grebneklaf

You need a sorc or what the other realms has thats similar to talk to them.

O

old.Velo

Originally posted by old.Sohawen
there is alot of npc in albion that is similar to that ...

u have Kold npc close to df , u have Kall (have been in barrows) and now we have seen Kyla in Lyonesse ...

hmmm..... .. .. . .

Frusen=cold Kall=cold Kyla=coolnes Kold=cold

in swedish..

O

old.Kladen

in albion only sorcerers/resses can talk to kold in albion, not sure what class can speak to him in midgard but my guess is spiritmaster,

D

deadparrot

In avalon marsh (albion) I had made and alt today and managed to catch 2 npc's (both female, one called Lady Adrelia the other Fanril) walking from the retreat along the trade jety around it, every time they met a trader the lady would say something (nomaly about the nice morning) and the trader(s) would bow back.
At the end on the jety the lady stood still while the other (Fanril) walked back inside the retreat. That was abiyt 11 am game time.

I havent written down what the lady said when right clicked but in general it was someting about a lovely morning, but here night was missing.

Dunno is this was a new npc or a quest one, just seemed odd to have them interact with the other traders, and odd that they were moving (rare for npc's that arn't guards in albion).

O

old.Velo

Originally posted by deadparrot
In avalon marsh (albion) I had made and alt today and managed to catch 2 npc's (both female, one called Lady Adrelia the other Fanril) walking from the retreat along the trade jety around it, every time they met a trader the lady would say something (nomaly about the nice morning) and the trader(s) would bow back.
At the end on the jety the lady stood still while the other (Fanril) walked back inside the retreat. That was abiyt 11 am game time.

I havent written down what the lady said when right clicked but in general it was someting about a lovely morning, but here night was missing.

Dunno is this was a new npc or a quest one, just seemed odd to have them interact with the other traders, and odd that they were moving (rare for npc's that arn't guards in albion).

Say [Adrelia] to Fanril, she will say something about adrelias husband who is missing. Then say [the husbnds name] to Adrelia and go from there...

there are some more words inbetwen that you have to say.. cant remember...

Anyways, i dont get further than she asking if i have seen him somewhere...

This only works when she is inside adribards retreat, in the daytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom