Myrddin doors!!!!!

O

old.CrazyMuppet

It's a big shame and it's mythic/goa's fault.

For those who are wondering what i'm talking about:

Myrddin relic doors were made level 10 from the bazaar money.

Now the server crashes during relic raid... excal first door was at 25% when albion went down... when it got back up, excal first door was at 100%, level8 and so was myrddin.

People spent hours and hours to get the relic keep to level10 and spent a LOT of money on those doors.

The whole idea of the bazaar was to get money for keepdoors....

And now it's gone, fuxed.

Mythic: Why don't you store the door level and status in the database like everything else instead of stupid scripts!!!!!?

Normal keep door levels are stored in database and after servercrash doors remain the same, but nooooo relic doors have to be reset for some reason.

Thanx for making the bazaar money farm and the trouble to make lvl10 doors a complete waste of time. Loxleyhood must have spent quite some time getting doors to 10.

EDIT: can't blame GOA for gamedesign, Mythic is the culprit :)

T

Tyka

Same thing happened to hibs, kind of, we got your first door down to 10% on excalibur, and server crashed, when we logged back it was 100%, shit happens :(

F

fenikske

Indeed but who says that we should have won the relic raid , it was pretty good organized so in worst case scenario all 3 relic doors of excali could have been down and maybe even a relic lost and woudn't that more a pitty? Anyway all this is debatable. A pitty indeed for the money and time crafters has put in into in :( don't think taht goa will do something about it doh ...

O

old.Odysseus

I bought useless junk for over a plat to make those doors!

S

statix

Just a matter of interest ,
How much does it cost to max out the doors to lvl 10 from lvl 8 ?

And from lvl 0 aswell if you know plz

Ive always wondered but the crafters are usually busy repairing the doors when I think of it.

I know its not a particularly relevent topic but Im just genuinely interested.

Appreciate any answers

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Tyka
Same thing happened to hibs, kind of, we got your first door down to 10% on excalibur, and server crashed, when we logged back it was 100%, shit happens :(

setting aside the fact that i'm alb and hate all that smells of hib :) :

I feel sorry for hibs a bit, it was a well set up raid.... good numbers, 5 rams were on the door very fast, both side entrances were blocked...

I was actually on the scene when you arrived with my blue con infil and witnessed the whole thing up to the server crash.

I could almost see the dismay on the hibs faces when they logged back on with uberguards smacking their asses and the relic doors at 100%.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by statix
Just a matter of interest ,
How much does it cost to max out the doors to lvl 10 from lvl 8 ?

And from lvl 0 aswell if you know plz

Ive always wondered but the crafters are usually busy repairing the doors when I think of it.

I know its not a particularly relevent topic but Im just genuinely interested.

Appreciate any answers

http://www.camelot-seer.com/handler.cfm?app=&method=KeepDoors

When you use the expensive wood thats sold at relic keep it costs a LOT. When you use the cheap wood you need to run back and forth a lot...

S

statix

Thank you Crazymuppit , very interesting site and answered all my questions.
Might take my wood craft up a little to help out abit for future keep retakes

Appreciated it. :)

L

loxleyhood

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYOUFUCKINGFDOGBASTARDSILLKILLYOU!ILLKILLYOUALL!AAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHH!PUTTHEMBACKPUTTHEMBACKPUTTHEMBACK!

L

loxleyhood

I still have money spare from the Bazaar, but im going to ask GOA to kindly return the doors to their proper level before I just do it again.

E

--Eraser--

aaak, thats really a shame...cmon goa, cant be that hard to implement a memory variable for these damn doors!

sigh!

A

Arnor

Nolby.JPG

shouldve said loxleyhood, but since my mspaint wont cooperate you have to use your imagination.

alternative:if you squint really hard, it says loxley ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom