My WoW Movie :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Very good choice of tunes to go with the movie.

Just a few pointers: (mostly editing touches that could've made the clip a lot better)

Try to make the transitions a bit more "blended" if possible. Fade in old > Fade in new or Crossfade if appropriate. (goes for both video and audio).

Try to not show UI elements (mouse cursor in this case) if possible. You can do this easily with ALT-Z (to hide all UI elements, I'm a bit tired atm but I believe that included the mouse cursor - if not, get a friend to help you and use first person view to record)

If you are going to use your own music in the movie, please disable in-game music (or remove the sound from that clip from your movie editing program). Mostly noticable in the Macarena part.

Cut away any irritating events of the clips, like the coldridge NPC that walks in front of the dwarf female. I'm pretty sure that clip had enough material to get the essence through :)

Other than that, keep it up :) Practice makes perfect! :)

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i did alt=z but cursor still there :) gotta move it totally off the screen
\\and darn thought i turned down the in game music with the editor in all the scenese but i guess i missed one oh well :)

Xarnus

Fledgling Freddie
agree with Whisperess, but other then that very nice work mate, choise of music is perfect for each dance. Keep up the good work :)

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
The Jacko and the BeeGees dances are fantastic. I've not played the Beta so these emotes are a real bonus :)

Well done.

Fram

Fledgling Freddie
Fantastic movie imo, i played Beta and still find it very laughable :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
nice dl speed :)
very good matching of music to dances ;) is there gonna be a horde one too? :D

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Is it only the dwarf females that got that nice Lord of the Dance dance move? Cause I don't like the kozak dance at all.

Nice movie, and yeah the Beegees still rock :D

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
Great fun watching this movie!
:clap:
It is a successful 1st try!

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
Khale said:
Is it only the dwarf females that got that nice Lord of the Dance dance move? Cause I don't like the kozak dance at all.
Tauren females got the lord of the dance thing going on as well :)

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
which codec did u use, cause neither winamp nor *cough* wmp will play it (on my works comp anyhow) maybe i'll just wait til i get home :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom