My West side get togetha!!

O

old.TonkED

Well i have a idea, my US version HOPEFULLY will arrive friday/Saturday, Am only going to see what its like,

And am wondering if there are any other people moveing to testing (like me) the US version, if you are, there could be a meeting of all ex-Euro DAoC players.

So then we won't feel lost and have friends:clap:
Well its just an idea, because am hate starting with no friends
Just feel so loanly:uhoh: Well just an idea, we could even make a Guild or somethink, well just me shareing my idea's

Party On:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

Mine should arrive by saturday aswell :)
I'll post here and let ya know if it does :D

E

Erwan

Where the hell do you get all these money from?
You buy (apparently with no doubt) both the european and the american version (even "only to test") and you even pay the monthly subscription, still just to test :rolleyes:
Hmm.... guess you have too much money on hand...

S

SFXman

Doubt this is a lot of money if you have a job...

E

Erwan

Haha! Are you saying that haven't got a job?

It doesn't really matter, I have a job, and offcourse it doesn't matter what people uses their money on, but I could find many better things than to through money out of the window :)

But nevermind

S

SFXman

Haha... every heard of studying? Hahaha... stfu.

M

m-a-n-t-i-s

£25 might seem a lot to spend on a game to some people.... but lets look at what else it could be spent on...

£25 = A cheap night out with my mates getting drunk at the local club.
£25 = A cheap meal at a restaurant for me and my missus.
£25 = A couple of nights at the cinema.

or

£25 = A whole month checking out the US version of DAoC

Seems like I'm getting some value for money there. :D

V

Vell

You spend £25 on a cheap nite? Blimey! I spend £10 and fall over! But then I'm a lightweight. Ho hum.

S

SFXman

£10 at a bar won't get you far. £20 will get you some bit drunk at a bar in Finland at least, but then again if you have drinks £20 isn't enough, not even close.
Buy beer from a store... well then £10 will get you drunk if you are not good with alcohol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom