My weekend at Weston-Super-Mare

O

old.TeaSpoon

Well I took a weekend away, and it was really quite crappy, and in a very big way shocking. I'd never have thought I would see something like this in a nice place like WSM. Here's the low down...

So I take a break at Weston, see the sandy stuff, have an ice-cream, and play some of those silly pier games. What caught me, was walking down a road, I noticed a gathering of people and alot of noise. Being a typical nosy English type person, I went to see what was going. There was a crowd of say 20 people gathered round a domestic. I couldn't belive it! On the path on the side of the road, there was a domestic going on. I stood back and watched what was going on.

There was, as is with a domestic, a women and a bloke, going at it. They also had their little baby with them.There were shouts of "Oh you little b..." and you "You stupid b..." and so fourth. Thinking this was just a couple of people a little steamed, I went to set off to go the nearby donkey ride, when WHAM! She smacked him right accross the face. I tell you, I felt that one. The bloke looked amazed for a second, and continued the shouts of anger at this women, and she hit him again. This time he's having none of it, and slaps her back. So here we have these two people hitting and shouting at each other. Pure madness.

Unfortunately, all this noise bothered the poor baby who was sitting in its little carraige. The little blighter started screaming like a siren. Still these two were going at it, shouting and hitting, when the mother, turns round, and to the shock of all of us watching ( now at a bit of a distance ) slapped her child. She then turned back and procceeded to start back on the bloke, hitting and shouting. Things went on like this for about a minute, most of the crowd standing in total awe of this women battering this bloke, and her child. Just as anyone was about to pluck up the courage to do something, a copper turned up. Finally!

So the copper runs over, grabs the bloke, pushes him back, trying to break up the fight. The bloke, now slightly bruised, backs off, while the women decides she's having none of it at all. The copper tries to grab her hands to stop her hitting him ( makes sense to me ) and to try to calm her down. At this point, she pushes the copper off, and picks up her child...

Now this was a damned scary sight. This women battering her husband, now just topped herself. She attacked the PC with her child. I couldn't belive my eyes. This crazy women started hitting the PC with her child. It was horendous....

But thats not the worst of it either...

Then this crocodile came along and started eating all the sausages!

C

Cyradix

Doh! I really wanted to know how that ended....

Bastard!! :p

H

Hargh

Hahaha, me too. Thing is it's almost believeable about people.

C

cHodAX

Thats WSM for ya, full of loud mouth tarts and crocodiles :p

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Hargh
Hahaha, me too. Thing is it's almost believeable about people.

Can pass that off as a real event. Have had 30+ people standing quietly for 20 minutes listening to the story only to almost instantly dive on me when they realise what I've been on about :)

B

bulge

:clap:

Its old I've heard it before and yet........

It STILL had me completely suckered

good one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom