My Time is up

R

Robin the Brave

I'm not good at goodbyes but here goes..

Been playing DAoC since the start and like so many recently its lost its appeal, theres only so much you can farm cash for the purpose of having cash and as a pally i am almost useless in RvR.

I would like to thank Avengers of Pendragon for putting up with me, and all the other albs for making my stay in Albion enjoyable... oh what the hell even the hibs and mids for putting up some good fights and the few that took pity on me and spared my worthless arse :)

A big thx to everyone who helped me through this game, none of you will be forgotten and i will miss you all :(

Ive decided to join the VS on planetside as i believe i can actully make a difference in there..

To anyone who disliked me (im sure there are loads :p) im sorry, but im a bitch ;) and thats who i am :p

Anyway told you I suck at goodbyes :)

Thx for a great time, I will miss you all!, and maybe ill be back in a year or so to say hi to some old friends. Good luck all :)

O

old.Wildfire

as a pally i am almost useless in RvR

you are so wrong there!

R

Robin the Brave

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
as a pally i am almost useless in RvR

you are so wrong there!

This is a goodbye thread not a "lets debate how good paladins are thread"

I dont really enjoy RvR, never have done, hense why i am only rr4l6, i mainly solo as i enjoy "fair" duels, as these are rare and im more likely to find a group of SBs or a fg+ this is one of the reasons why i am leaving, so as a solo pally i am useless, but if grouped i could guard, slam, run end regen and annoy enemy casters, oh but then again only if i wasnt mezzed/stunned ;)

S

sagedancer

Ohhh Rob :(
Can't even think of a decent reply im such at a loss of words. I'll sure be missing you and hope that you come back to visit and play with us. Thanks for the dueling lessons and for your support of my wc'ing and most of all, thanks for being you and a riot to group with :)

/hug /kiss
Sage

C

Ckiller ofDust

BB mate seen u around since the beginning.... always sad to see oldtimers go

OH and to put the record straight. PALLYS SUCK IN RVR i know i play one :)

J

Jephtha

Goodbye m8, and gl in rl and planetside...hope you make a difference!!!

C

~Clarky~

gah not another one ! :(

Rob, you were one of the best members of AoP, and very infulential over me in some aspects :(

Good luck mate, you gonna be missed :(

/salute

F

Feya

Well Rob..we had rarely the same voice but when you not an ass you a great guy :) we surley will miss you..even i can see some AoP ppl and some others breath out slowly then running around madly....what ever reason they may have..
Avengers of Pendragon WILL miss you regardless of what ppl may think cause you made a difference.
And i think you will be back after discovering that Planetside suks...

Yourse in Friendship

Feya

call me muppet

A

Adri

Cya around Rob

Have fun in what ever you do!

Just dont delete - you can always come back in 6 months time

Take care

Adrianicus

L

lazloth_uk

Hey Rob not sure if u remeber me (from over a year ago) but we started at the same time and I stop playing for 6 months.

I remember we had a lot of fun getting raped over in SP by the broken bridge =) and being in the etnernal guard lol =D

I have seen u abot in DF and glad u finaly reach lv 50 (poor old laz still only lv 42 lol)

I hope like me you have a break from DAoC and miss it and come abck...I did and its better then ever

All the best with RL and really hope to see ya soon

J

Jiggs

first jana and now you!

all the cool AoP people are going :(

O

old.shotgunstow

Goodbye Robin, had only good times with you :)

T

Tilda

bb and sorry to see you go.

as people in FC though, i loveeee it when im grouped with a pally. ;)

Tilda

P

Pin

He bravely ran away, bravely ran away,
When danger reared it's ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled,
Brave brave brave brave Sir Robin...

M

Mage

See you when you come back :)

Been trying other MMORPGs and .. well they suxor (especially EVE). DAOC been best fun since I left UO (GM of Nights Who Say Ni!).

When you hear of the new housing, purchaseable horses, new quests, another graphics revamp for Atlantis and a whole new batch of quests, mobs and newbie races that will fekup all previous char specs/combat styles.. well, I think I'll be staying around much longer ;)

P.S. Also been around since first week of Excal. Friends I have here would disappear if I left the game - can't have that!

CrimsonHaze Spellcrafter - Sorc 42, SC 621, GM of NightHawks
Darkamor Mortkiss - 46 Pally
Mage - Fire Wiz 20
Izabo LadyHawke - 10 Infil
ArawnSon - 5 Necro (couldn't face another pet class!)

E

Ekydus

Robin is right. Paladins are not exactly a class of choice for personal RvR.
However I remember seeing Robin about Albion loads and loads of times when I was XPing and I can tell that he's been around for ages. I hope you don't give up completely. But whatever you decide, good luck.

G

glorien_

Bye - and thanks for all the powerlvlin :D

Just as i get 50 u quit - well miss our trips into df :( and me pulling every mob in the area :D.

Well ill be seeing u in VS on planetside - hope i will stay with DAoC also.

And lol feya - not the same voice - the polite way to say it....

N

NetNifty

bye robin

sorry 2 c u go

good luck and have fun on planetside, hopefully i'll meet u in another MMORPG someday :)

-netnifty

H

Hit ^_^

paladins=best class in game overall.

ps- gl hf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom