My Template

Punishment

Resident Freddy
battle druid is one of the most underrated classes out, many of you randoms flaming it just aint got a clue.

Totally , I have seen Douglas Kill 1-2 stealthers pre ml9 pet ... Says alot ;)

Go climb back under your rock Malogrin tbh :twak:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I have no interest whatsoever in playing a Battle druid ... but thats just me ;)

You are the one coming here forcing your opinions down someone elses throat , and the main point is Battle spec druids are as viable as any other solo class in 1v1 situation

They got love afew patches back for 45 nature spec and they have 2x instas not to mention many other useful tools ... So to say they just have a dot and a root is well ... tbh , quiet retarded ... About that rock :eek:

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
So to say they just have a dot and a root is well ... tbh , quiet retarded ... About that rock :eek:

Everything in right hands , can bring wonderful results. Douglas and every High RR BD can kill 2 stealthers . But not everyone can do it.

For the rest is "just a" dot and root :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Everything in right hands , can bring wonderful results. Douglas and every High RR BD can kill 2 stealthers . But not everyone can do it.

Grow a brain :touch:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Posts like these , are a beg for rep. point from the thread starter.

Good luck

No ... you dont listen to reason so why reason with you ?

The fact's are plain but you still continue to persue some childish vendetta against thread starter ... You are not listening to reason so i guess maybe you have a problem with reasoning or you are just a stupid kid with a closed mind :m00:

Everz

FH is my second home

you havent even got an idea of what you get when you spec the traditional battle spec (40/36).. you still get some great heals, you get the two instas, you get a garrote/disease/snare/stun pet, dot, root, insta root, dmg add(baseline tho), dmg shield.. its all good.

Baddruid

Loyal Freddie
Well, I have lost my words with Malogrin here. He is going on make a battle field my threads.

Malogrin,
we were friends old, we were talking and more, what have have happened with you? And why u go on? We are both greeks. If a game manage u behave like that then i am sorry to say that u no worth playing and i am more more more*999999999 sry if ur real behaviour is this.

Ever when pet have points 41 his life falls like water and i have tried. I count on pet for kills. :D

Pet,Dot,heal,2Instant heal,grp Heal, Aoe,Root, Root for grp
A few right? I can be useful as Malogrin and others no imagine so no say things u do not know
Thank u

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Totally , I have seen Douglas Kill 1-2 stealthers pre ml9 pet ... Says alot ;)

Go climb back under your rock Malogrin tbh :twak:

but he's still the only one ever ive seen able to do that.. many other tried but only 1 got close i think. Rawsteel..

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
you havent even got an idea of what you get when you spec the traditional battle spec (40/36).. you still get some great heals, you get the two instas, you get a garrote/disease/snare/stun pet, dot, root, insta root, dmg add(baseline tho), dmg shield.. its all good.

Indeed you are right for a Nature/Regrowth Druid, but I don't think the druid in question has a buffbot and so has to spec nurture to some extent which pretty-much castrates the solo spec. Nature druids are excellent, but Nature druids aren't necessarily Battle Druids. A Battle Druid can be Nature/Nurture for buff shears and that damn shield thing (cocoon?) he can cast to protect himself while the pet rips the enemy apart (I forget how it works tbh, but it's different to the RR5). Many possible specs for a Battle Druid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom