my sword got changed with patch!!

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
i have the 1h sword that is set to look like a mace only it has a blue glow out the top making it a sword.

well it looked the bomb and has nice stats. everyone stopped to ask if it was a sword etc. (and when goa just added 21 new dyes, dont reply saying theres not an element of image in the game ;p)

anyway.. i load up after patch. and its a nasty cardboard 2d dagger. with only 2 wings as handle and a stick they found on the ground as the poor excuse for a blade. oh but the glow is still there kind of. lol.

does anyone else own this sword or similar story.. or have any reasons why they changed the look of 1 weapon. oh well it got me off my backside and i went and got Traitors insted.

sorry i dont have a name or screen shot as im at work atm.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
My Sleeves got made funky for some reason, only seems to work with chest-pieces w/o 'shoulder' parts (i.e. didn't work when I slapped on a crafted Hauberk)

Pretty cool tbh, now I just need Lime Green enamel :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Thought i'd add this (aside from now being a sexy Lime-green beast) it was actually the Hauberk which was doing this. Not the sleeves. Took them off to dye it and I found myself staring at a set of funky looking n3kid norseman arms :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
tbh they should nt of changed teh sword, it looked cool the way it was. i not yt seen the new one but from the sounds of things its ruined. that was a nice original weapon and prob cost alot. 8(

Chilly

Balls of steel
myhtic changed the nerfbat staff model from sidi a while ago, it looks fuckign shit now not to mention its a shit staff as well, but its just the bastards at myhtic fiddling with stuff nowt you cna do, goa jus tell you to send myhtic feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom