My renewal nightmare

Khalesh

Fledgling Freddie
Just using this post to vent a bit of my frustration with Goa. Been trying to renew my accounts for months now but i think that Goa either does not care or doesn't have anyone who understands English:twak:

Here is my latest email i have sent to them to explain my problem. I mean i dont think i can be any clearer:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello

I am trying to renew the following game accounts:

Game Login: *****2
Game Login: *****4

I have written to you several times over the past few months but I am still not able to renew my accounts.

You given me several reasons as to why i cannot renew but nothing has really helped.

I have been told that it may be due to browser settings. In order to prove that this is not the case a have purchased a 3rd copy of DAoC

Game Login: *****55

I was able to set this account up and activate it so it cannot be due to browser settings.

I have been told several times that I am not trying to renew because i have not attempted to pay. I don't know when you recognise someone as attempting to pay but if this is on reaching the payment screen this is exactly my problem!!!! I cannot get to the payment page!!!!!!

- I can log into my accounts at http://daoc.goa.com/en/
- I can select the next subscription period in my 'Subscribe' tab on my account.
- When i then press 'Validate' I get directed to a screen that says " An error has occured, please try again later."
- I cannot get to the payment details screen. ie the screen where you select how you will pay for the subscription.

Over the last couple of years i have spent alot of time and effort building up my characers in the first 2 accounts and i would appreciate if i could receive some assistance in renewing these accounts.

I have suggested the following in the past but you not really replied:

1) Give me an alternative method of paying.
2) I can give you my details and you will see that you will not be able to pay the subscription.
3) Give me a telephone number i can ring so i can speak to someone as i process my subscription.

Failing the above can you please suggest something other than a simple:

- "Browser settings incorrect" as i have purchased and activated a 3rd copy of the game.
- "Not attempted to pay" as i am not stupid and a friend of mine who renewed his accounts was not able to renew mine on his PC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the above is very explanatory.

You'd think that given the current situation with so many MMORPGS they would be more than delighted in receiving my money .......

Anyways if anyone has any input it would be mcuh appreciated as i am completely fed up with GOA.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Khalesh said:
You'd think that given the current situation with so many MMORPGS they would be more than delighted in receiving my money .......

0o that line will ofc make them work it out in a sec u send it. threat, that u will go to another mmo will not make them give u candy and stuff to make u stay.

BUt as i see u expalined to the what goes on, you should get a decent answer now.
hope u get it activated soon. not likly they will ignore it

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
try firefox browser, and also enable popups for the site in Tools > options > web features.

might help might not :)

also put screen shot here of error message

:m00:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
When you say you can't get to the payment screen do you get an error or do you click on the button and NOTHING happens?

Khalesh

Fledgling Freddie
When i select the renewal period i want and click on the validate button i get a screen that says:

An error has occured, please try again later.

And i get an arrow that when in click on it i go back to the subscription page.

Nive11en

Fledgling Freddie
Try a different computer on a different internet connection? Ie. at your friends house? No idea.

Khalesh

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I've tried from 2 PCs at home, 2 at work and a friend's and i always get the error message.

I even gave my account details to a friend who was renewing his accounts. He could renew his accounts but not mine.

Nive11en

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, then there must be a problem with your billing info. Try using a friends Visa (ask someone from your family), or get a new one maybe.

.. oh wait you said "I cannot get to the payment details screen. ie the screen where you select how you will pay for the subscription.".

Sounds pretty hopeless. Bah, go play Eve-Online 14 day free trial https://secure.eve-online.com/ft/?sk=GHELL :p

Khalesh

Fledgling Freddie
FFs look at the bloody shear idiocy at GOA. This is their response:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

We could not help you since you didn't make any attempt to pay. For your info both your accounts are closed temporarily, we invite you to proceed to their renewal or try to so we can know the reason behind this refusal.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean for Gods sake wtf do i have to tell them? Is it not clear that my problem is that when i select the validate button i cannot get to the payment page?

Doos anyone have a suggestion of what i should say.

I really hope this never happens to anyone else... so damn frustrating!!

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like a nice case of copy-paste there for the CSR, must've been close to their lunch break :p You just have to hope one of the GMs reads your thread, they seem to be the ones with real Power and Intelligence

Sandariel

Fledgling Freddie
I'd try to PM one of the English server GMs on these boards ([GOA]Requiel, [GOA]Erivoss or [GOA]Zenythe) and send them a link to this thread.

Maybe they can sort this out for you, since the billing team obviously doesn't understand what the problem is. :twak:

Or try to do a "/who level 100" ingame to see if a GM is online and explain the problem to him. They should be able to sort this out with the subscription-support-people.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Sandariel said:
Or try to do a "/who level 100" ingame to see if a GM is online and explain the problem to him. They should be able to sort this out with the subscription-support-people.

he cant his accounts are closed temporarily......

opps..

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
he cant his accounts are closed temporarily......

opps..

except for the new account he bought and did manage to open.....

opps..

RTFT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom