My problems with the CE bonusses

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Oke, so today I used the CE key that came with the huge box... All of a sudden I get a few mails ingame two of which started quests.

Now... these quests start (for Chaos) in Norland and Norsca... One of the quests asks you to kill a warrior priest in the nearby RvR area.

Well, here starts the problem... You got 4 days Headstart with the CE so ofcourse I'm way out of the range to go to the area I need to kill a warrior priest in without turning into a chicken...

Woooot... we get extra quests with the CE... :twak:

Hyuga Hinata

Fledgling Freddie
You just need to kill a Warpriest in RvR don't you? I did my Sorcs RvR quest in the Tier2 Chaos/Empire scenario.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
No idea, I'm running back to Norsca atm to start the second quest we got

MinT

Fledgling Freddie
You can kill em in any RvR area or scenario.

Did mine in a T2 scenario because I was chickened in the RvR near where I picked up the quest from the guy in T1.

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
There's a slightly more subtle irritation with the CE deal though - not a big thing at all, but one where you think 'eh?'...

You get a set of 12 'special' faces for your characters to use, one of the advertising spiels about them was 'so you can show that you're one of the original characters on the server' - but you also got into the headstart (ironic name in this context) to make your first characters, and the codes for the 'special faces'; were not activated then, so you can't have them on your first created characters... unless there's a 'plastic surgeon' NPC hiding somewhere so you can retrospectively get your facelift :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
There's a slightly more subtle irritation with the CE deal though - not a big thing at all, but one where you think 'eh?'...

You get a set of 12 'special' faces for your characters to use, one of the advertising spiels about them was 'so you can show that you're one of the original characters on the server' - but you also got into the headstart (ironic name in this context) to make your first characters, and the codes for the 'special faces'; were not activated then, so you can't have them on your first created characters... unless there's a 'plastic surgeon' NPC hiding somewhere so you can retrospectively get your facelift :)

It is sent to your character through the in game mail, and you apply the head to your pre-made char with the Reward slot that is on the Dye Merchants

GReaper

Part of the furniture
I was quite disappointed with the CE Zealot head, it looks fucking awful. Instead of doing a range of CE heads they just give you a single head for each class.

I wasn't expecting loads of items for CE, but it would've been nice to have a bit more fluff ingame - a variety of heads per class would've been perfect.

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
It's worse than one per class, it's one per race gender so you'd get the same as Chaos for Zealot, Chosen, Magus or marauder male for example.

Hayt-TdA

Fledgling Freddie
well used the first head today

after I used it, the bandage stayed and tbh I quite liked the bandage look

now the bandage has come off and, well the head doesn't look like anything special ... or much changed from the head I started with :(

good job that was superfluous fluff to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom