Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
DSCN4072.JPG

Licked her stitches and now the vet won't take them out. Silly doggy. :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
:(

those conical hat things frighten me. animals that are hurt make me sad :(

when is your dog going to be better? is your vet nice?

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Cut off it's head, and it wont lick the stitches again.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Ardrias said:
Cut off it's head, and it wont lick the stitches again.

Cut your hands off and you won't be able to post idiotic shit again.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
She had the stitches over a week ago and went to get them out this morning but the vet said they hadn't done there job, as the dog kept ruining them. We thought she was just licking herself as dogs do. So we're going back on Thursday when hopefully they will get removed. It bloody hurts when she walks past and scratches your leg to shit with her lampshade thingy. :(

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Oh it wasn't an accident. Just had her spayed..I'm not actually sure what it is but I think she's had all her sexy bits taken out so other dogs don't try and shag her or something. I just thought the picture was kind of cool...she looks so sad. Laying downstairs now with her giant conehead. :(

nath

Fledgling Freddie
lol, she looks utterly miserable, poor bitch :\

whaaaat? she is a bitch though! :\

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
My stomach was turning as I waited for the picture to load(resize you nubbin :eek: ). Thought it was gonna be about your doggy dying or something.

BUT IT WASN'T, IT AER TEH DOGGY WITH A SATELLITE DISH!!! :D

I love chocolate coloured Labs as well.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Has to be said, she is very very cute though. I'd love a dog, but I just don't see it being possible for ages. I really want a St Bernard, a Great Dane and a Scotty. Unfortunately I don't think being cooped up for most of the day is such a good idea for the first two dogs on my doggy shopping list :\

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, its fine now because my brother, sister and myself are on school holidays so we can look after it all day, walk it etc..but once we go back, and my parents are working I feel abit bad she'll be spending long hours shut in the kitchen. :(

http://www.dol-amroth.net/mobius/Dog<3/ <---- theres some more pics of her if you want, hehe. ;)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
She better not look up to the sky when it is raining :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Mobius said:
Dunno how, I'm shit with cameras. :p

Link to this instead.

My cats had the same thing done, but they absolutely would not wear the cones, at all. They ended up nearly strangling themselves trying to get out, so I took them off and they were fine.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers Tom. She doesn't seem to mind it really. Just lying on my bed staring at me with those big round eyes...think she's planning to scratch me to shit in my sleep or something. :(

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ah brings back memories, had my dog "done" about 6 years ago now and she had one of those things on her head, she spent about a week banging into everything, me, tables, stairs and doors seemed to be the things she gained most pleasure in banging into. I remember trying to get her into the car and thinking she'd just hop in as she usually would but she just stood there and looked at me as if to say" You must be taking the piss, i've been knocked out for god knows how long, had my insides taken out and now you want me to jump into a sodding car?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom