My pally is loved!

D

Draylor

PLEASE dont let this turn into another 10 page 2h paladin thread ;)

E

Ekydus

I'd say it's going to turn into an Armsman whine thread TBH... it's about time they got something useful.

S

seeaira

Originally posted by Draylor
PLEASE dont let this turn into another 10 page 2h paladin thread ;)

But .. but.. im a woman I like talking about my feelings!:eek:

S

ScarletPinp

pallys dont neeed no fookin love armsmen do ffs polechanges just pisses me of :(

T

Tualatin

Yeah, this sounds too good to be true..

Givf working VN boards!!11 :)

K

Khalen

Seeaira is all mine!!!! My preciousssssss!!! Such a good looking tankster :)

T

Tualatin

Hm, they are up now..

Did you mean 'love' in a sarcastic way?.. Doesn't look good tho for Albion.

M

Moody

With my 2hander I use Bone Bruiser/Bone Breaker combo which stuns the target, then strafe to the side and use Onslaught/Two Moons. Seems I cant do that anymore = no more anytime stun chain = nerf.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Ekydus
I'd say it's going to turn into an Armsman whine thread TBH... it's about time they got something useful.
Indeed. :(

B

Berny

omg

omg

we need to double spec
and now a nerf to 2hand line

We already have nice side style [Onslaught/Two Moon(stun)], why do we need another one

omg... I can never land Onslaught...
omg
omg

I think I'm going to respec to s/s when this patch comes. :(

M

Moody

Thinking of respeccing 50 slash, 42 shield 39 parry. And wait till they finally take out double speccing. at least I'll be a slammer with determination and cheap purge.

B

Berny

I rely on Bone Breaker and Onslaught.

1.65 Completely ruin my character...

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Moody
Thinking of respeccing 50 slash, 42 shield 39 parry. And wait till they finally take out double speccing. at least I'll be a slammer with determination and cheap purge.
Tbh, if you're going S/S, you might as well go 50 shield. You get the 50 style (brutalize) and with shield you can block multiple targets. Just my opinion. :)

O

Oven

Save your respec stones!

[EDIT: I can see what 2H styles I'll be using now. Onslaught/Doubler --> Two Moons/Sun & Moon for the stun. This will cover the side + rear arcs.]

COMBAT STYLE CHANGES

Albion Polearm

- Disabler has been changed to medium to-hit and now chains off of Defender's Cross.

- Poleaxe has been changed to chain off of Defender's Rage and now has a high to-hit bonus.

- Defender's Revenge has been changed to medium fatigue and chain off of Phalanx. Additionally, the damage has been lowered.

Albion 2handed

- Doubler has been changed to a rear positional, medium damage snare style.

- Sun and Moon has been changed to a high damage 7s stun style that chains off of doubler.

- Bone Breaker has been changed to a bleed that chains off of Bone Splitter.

Albion Crush

- Concussion has been changed to a parry opener.

- Bone Crusher has been changed to chain off Concussion.

- Bludgeon has been changed to an anytime style.
This is what it says.

P

painbringer23

Hmmm im gonna miss the Bone Bruiser - Bone Breaker - Onslaught - Two Moons combo but on the other hand a much more powerful rear style will help in RvR alot, those mids and hibs that try to run from me will never get away mwuahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!! :)

2H CRUSH 4 TEH WIN!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom