my NS is gimped i think :(

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
i realy dont get it whats wrong with either my RA's or items i'm wearing/using.

I'm currently RR3l8

and fully buffed my stats are:
295str-290cons-377dex-and qui capped @ 250

Weapskill 1375
Weapdmg 1620
HP 1883
AF 572

Following RA's :
MoS3
Vanish1
Toughness2
Aug Cons1
Aug DEx2
MoPAIN2

spec:
37+13stealth
37+13pierce
44+9 CS (missing 4 pts.. getting it solved :))
19+13 CD
36+13env

I know every1 says get 51 modified pierce
But would it realy make sucha diffrence? but i'll have 51 pierce anyways when dinging rr4

All my armor pieces are MP etc.

30mins or 1 hour ago.. i duelled a infil RR2. and i swear.. if i didnt get PA off first. he'd own me big time

ofcourse i get added on (as always)
So i find it realy hard to play my NS with fun.

any1 got suggestions on what i'm doing wrong.. or can tell me spots where NOT to fight (especialy now when hibs albs and mids have a keep in the same region, thus its a bit zergy.

Thanks in advance :) (and yes i know. i need ML's aswell :)))
----
oh and. Only got Shades of Mist as arti

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
mine was always gimp :( but i alrdy forget about him.

Misz, the lvl 50 3L0 NS. (higher PA was 400 on a sitted caster, and it is SI sced :()

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
CD? I've seen quite a bunch of ns movies.. and no1 used CD styles :)

(apart from the sidestyle stun)

So 51mod pierce will be winner? (in certain situations that is :p)

thanks sofar :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hang in there...

If i was u i would struggle to rr4 and then try and respec to 35 stealth and lose some cs and put it into cd and get 51 mod pierce .

Btw what weps are u using ? LW are always a winner when u are using poke 99% ones would be ideal

Also afaik 250 qui is higher than the norm , dont give up on such a fun class yet xD

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
If i was u i would struggle to rr4 and then try and respec to 35 stealth and lose some cs and put it into cd and get 51 mod pierce .

Btw what weps are u using ? LW are always a winner when u are using poke 99% ones would be ideal

Also afaik 250 qui is higher than the norm , dont give up on such a fun class yet xD
yes i know LW are ev0l :)

the problem is i have to redo my template again.. which will cost a fortune :(

so will respeccing be.. 11 or 12plat is cheapest for a full skill respec atm,

Thanks for the info / help :)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
btw 250 qui is normal afaik :)

And btw.. lowering CS, wont that gimp my PA and thus all other CS styles dmg? :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well if things change and Hib gives the Dragon a good pasting 2 times a week that will be 1 issue resolved , also Mp has been made alot cheaper by being able to make it easier now .

Just dont pay crazy prices for Sc , encouraging the gimps who overcharge doesnt help xD

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
I would just buy a singlerespec once I hit RR4 If I were you and spec stealth down 1 or 2 points (depending on how important it is to you to have 50 modified stealth) and put those points in CD.

And get those extra points in CS asap, it will do quite a bit of difference.

I also think your strength is a bit low, and also your dex, Id actually try and make another suit later on with more caps and for sure include LWs in it, but thats me :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Well if things change and Hib gives the Dragon a good pasting 2 times a week that will be 1 issue resolved , also Mp has been made alot cheaper by being able to make it easier now .

Just dont pay crazy prices for Sc , encouraging the gimps who overcharge doesnt help xD

I charge 450g/item if its MP pieces and 550g/item if 99% pieces..1 outta 2 ppl pay me more :(

ppl are too rich atm Imo

/Dracus

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
I would just buy a singlerespec once I hit RR4 If I were you and spec stealth down 1 or 2 points (depending on how important it is to you to have 50 modified stealth) and put those points in CD.

And get those extra points in CS asap, it will do quite a bit of difference.

I also think your strength is a bit low, and also your dex, Id actually try and make another suit later on with more caps and for sure include LWs in it, but thats me :)
i totaly agree on the STR bit, but my dex is pretty close to 400 imo :)

and hmm...
First you say put those pts in CD
and a sec later you say. Get those extra pts in CS,
So which 1 will make the diffrence? :)

and btw. Do you ppl think i need Arti piercers?
Like Golder spear.. Traitors dagger etc?

And about the "ppl are to rich"

well if i want to buy a respec stone.. i have to gather all money from all my chars, just to get 1 =]

Thanks again for the advice :)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
I mean you need the Critstrikepoints missing in your SC, get them in there as soon as you can ;)

Im specced for RR4 on my shade and is fully Autotrained...
44 CS
37 Pierce
36 Stealth
36 Envenom
21 CD

At RR5 I think
50 CS
36 Pierce
35 Stealth
32 Envenom (last str/con debuff)
21 CD

or

44 CS
36 Pierce
35 Stealth
32 Envenom
31 CD

Not sure yet :)

I think I do good enough damage.

My stats fully buffed are (or will be as soon as I get a SoM 3/3 missing 15 str atm in my SC, hehe)

328 str (will get aug str 2 soon so will be 340 then)
390 dex (with aug dex 2)
str + dex /2 = 365 as damagestat is higher than I have on my SB with aug str 2 and 23 strcap.

Your damagestat is 336 which is imo a tad low.

Dont know exactly how much that affects damage but Im sure someone can tell us, hehe

Anyways best of luck and whatever you do dont give up on the shade just yet, its a formidable stealtherclass, just needs a bit of tuning methinks. :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
i totaly agree on the STR bit, but my dex is pretty close to 400 imo

and hmm...
First you say put those pts in CD
and a sec later you say. Get those extra pts in CS,
So which 1 will make the diffrence?

and btw. Do you ppl think i need Arti piercers?
Like Golder spear.. Traitors dagger etc?

And about the "ppl are to rich"

well if i want to buy a respec stone.. i have to gather all money from all my chars, just to get 1 =]

Thanks again for the advice

My apologies :) that shouldve read "some" ppl ;)

/Dracus

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
Drop ya envenom to 24 (37 combined) and use snare and s/c debuff,drop CS to 39 untill higher RR and put points into CD...get traitors for off hand with LW main...extra CD mean u hit more with it

I ran with 39 CS till RR4 and didnt find it gimped me

My current Spec(all+15) is
Stealth 35
CD 30
CS 50
Pierce 35
Envenom 22

fully buffed im 302 str 359(i think) Dex,with aug str/dex 2 and about 5 points missin on dex

Dont really miss using DoT`s,respecced to 50 cs a few days ago and loving every minute of it

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
what weapons do you use? sorry if its been mentioned, too tired to read through the thread

on my ns i have 343 str (and am blade), 2020 hp, rest doesn't matter much.. 50+17 cs, 26+17 cd, 30+17 env etc

if i dont make any fuck up, theres not many assassins that can beat me because of shit overpowered remedy

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Petwick:

so you are saying theres not much diffrence between 91 and 118 str/con debuff?

But i guess your also high ML thus you can drop a DoT spike which hits for 100ish dmg each, which is awesome ofcourse :)

If only we had a test server like mythic has.. i'd like to try all of the given specs sofar :)

Thanks sofar (and logging now.. work in ermm.. 4-5hours xD

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
IIRC the str/conpoisons effect is not really 118 but that is decreased by resists or something? Not sure how it is, read something about that somewhere but dont remember.
I dont think that it is such a huge difference in the value they debuff but think of it as a spell, lvl 37 one against a lvl 47 one, resists is a factor to consider IMO.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lots of false info :p

the resistbuff does make quite a big difference, for resist rate alone - if your s/c poison doesn't land you may aswell play a ranger

and yeah it debuffs for its delve, resists affect the duration..

as for spec i have always recommended 50 modified stealth, 51 modified weaponspec, 47 modified env, 44 cs, rest cd

at rr6-7 + you can go 50 cs, but it doesn't make a very big difference

oh, and go 2 x legendary for easymode

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Ok thanks, I actually just watched a SB movie and calculated and he was debuffed for 118, hehe
Dont know where I read that it was lower than 118 but it was not true, never bothered to check before, hehe

Dont quite understand what you mean about the resistbuffs tho, hehe.. English is not my native tongue, What about resistrate and on what?

Exarkun

Fledgling Freddie
anyone know how much modified CD spec you need to get a decent offhand swing rate ? Atm i only got 19+4 CD and I can feel its a bit too low.

Lets say i increase CD to modded 30 spec. Would it increase a lot or minimal ?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Just something im wondering about, is your resists capped? I have a single resist at 5% compared to 26 + PD, It really is a major diffrence :D

Hitting RR5 for remedy will probably help a lot aswell as raise your damage a little bit. When fighting infils/sb's you'd be very happy to avoid or purge their str/con debuff since you'll drop pretty fast with those affecting you.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
It's worth pointing out htat petwick is a workin man, and thus manages to miss just about every ML goin. as such he is only ML 2/3 afaik.

corect me if wrong.

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
Petwick:

so you are saying theres not much diffrence between 91 and 118 str/con debuff?

But i guess your also high ML thus you can drop a DoT spike which hits for 100ish dmg each, which is awesome ofcourse :)

If only we had a test server like mythic has.. i'd like to try all of the given specs sofar :)

Thanks sofar (and logging now.. work in ermm.. 4-5hours xD

tbh I didnt feel it was worth raising envenom from 22 to 32 for the extra debuff when u could put those points into CD for the extra damage/hit % from offhand swing...especially when u add in MoP givin u a chance to crit with off hand as well and having TD for the vamp mist.....and as Neff said,I`m only ML4 cause I work night shifts and miss most ML`s :)

tbh I`ve found that NS is a class where there isnt just 1 'correct' spec,its all about individual choice and with so many skills it`s a matter of finding what works for you :)

anywasy hope this helps

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well i made a typo because i was tired

the lvl 37 debuff will get resisted quite a bit more than lvl 47 one, and tbh, you can't afford it.. most important thing assassins have

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Ah ok, then I follow you, hehe

And I couldnt agree more, thats why I personally wouldnt lower to below 47 modified envenom. :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
have played with 37 env for a long time, and it was ok, then i changed back to 47 and the difference was amazing tbh

i always really wanted to have 50 blade 50 cd but now i gain fuck all from speccing 50 blade i could get high env

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
if you can tell the difference between 49 stealth and 50 stealth then you are kidding yourself, go for the dmg output. and vodka is right, if your strng con doenst hit you are basically a melee ranger with nice evade and crap abs :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
actually i can notice the diff between 49 and 50 stealth, its very noticable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom