Sard-Nair

Heya all, just got new cd today so ill subscribe to play DAoC ASAP

What realm/server should i start on ? i was thinking either
Enchanter @ Hib/Prydwen
Cabalist or Mincer @ Alb/Excal
Shammy @ Mid/Excal - pls choose a server and realm for me ! :clap:

O

old.Tohtori

Ok if this post is fo real...anyone else here want to kick this persons assss....terific parts for slipping past the shibangdeloo of it all :p

O

Old Nicodemus

Go to Hib.. they need help.. well actually they need live bodies.. but it's the same thing.

Don't go to alb... far too many of the buggers already... Even the rats in camelot feel outnumbered!

R

rhemis

go roll a hib tank they need all the xtra bodies they can get. go to Hib Excal they need love over there seriously under populated!! roll a Blade Monkey or perhaps a Spearo...but pls pls pls NO MORE MANA CHANTERS!! FFS ive seen enuff of them!!

S

Sard-Nair

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Ok if this post is fo real...anyone else here want to kick this persons assss....terific parts for slipping past the shibangdeloo of it all :p

Nope it isnt for real...your dreaming. wake up.

O

Old Nicodemus

Oh.. I forgot.. Hib/Pryd.

Hope that helps :)

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by SarahT
Nope it isnt for real...your dreaming. wake up.

*wakes up*

Oh no! It's still here...it's still herrrre!

S

Sard-Nair

ok thx, think ill go Hib/Excal role a mana chanter lurikeen just to annoy rhemis

P

parisienscot

Did someone say Alb / excal?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

No really they're nice people, well I met one nice one once - he went mysteriously ld when he got a good drop from autosplit and I never saw him again, but he was a nice guy really.

S

Sard-Nair

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
*wakes up*

Oh no! It's still here...it's still herrrre!

ruuuuuun! quick!

lol thats a good idea, how do you make urself mysteriously go ld tho ? pull your connection out of the socket ?

S

Sard-Nair

:eek: CTRL+ALT+DELETE then Enter a few times, closes DAoC and doesnt restart your ISP nor your computer! :p just figured that out

O

Old Nicodemus

Well pulling the power cable out usually has quicker results.. but you method does work. ;)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by SarahT
:eek: CTRL+ALT+DELETE then Enter a few times, closes DAoC and doesnt restart your ISP nor your computer! :p just figured that out

you need a new operating system then..

ctrl
+alt+del part was ok... rest is BS ;)

S

Sard-Nair

Why, you press CTRL+ALT+DELETE ONCE then press Enter (to close the highlighted programe) then press enter to confirm your closing that, then you get shot back to dekstop :)

M

mucking_fuppet

Mid/Lancelot. Sell your new CD to some poor muppet and buy an american one... you'll have to deal with americans, but it can hardly be worse than GOA...

..or can it?

S

Sard-Nair

I'd rather RvR GMT time not RvR at 5:00am GMT in the morning :) i might find the odd grey con roaming around... :p

M

mucking_fuppet

Don't give GOA money. Please. This latest fiasco has convinced me they are secretly funding the Neo Nazis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom