My new avatar

O

old.Belorfyn

Guest
I made a new avatar, how do you like it :)

Was pain making in fit in 20,000 bytes :)
 
T

Teh Krypt

Guest
Could someone help me please :D?

What do I do? Spam SS button and chuck all the piccys into a animator?
 
O

old.Pepsay

Guest
Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Could someone help me please :D?

What do I do? Spam SS button and chuck all the piccys into a animator?
No no no... you press the Print Screen on your keyboard then log and open up a new fresh window of MS Paint and then paste it in then you go up and click on File and then click on Save As and save it as a .jpg. Then you log in again to take another picture with Print Screen. After about 3-5 hours you'll have 35-48 pictures and that is enough for a good animation. ;)

Oh and i almost forgot how to tell you how to get your animation to work!

You have all the 35-48 pictures in one folder and then you open the pictures in the right order (I.e 1-35/48) very very quickly and after a couple of days of hard traning the animation will look just perfect! :D
 
T

Teh Krypt

Guest
Originally posted by old.Pepsay


No no no... you press the Print Screen on your keyboard then log and open up a new fresh window of MS Paint and then paste it in then you go up and click on File and then click on Save As and save it as a .jpg. Then you log in again to take another picture with Print Screen. After about 3-5 hours you'll have 35-48 pictures and that is enough for a good animation. ;)
K. :p
 
T

Teh Krypt

Guest
Hmm.. I guess I just take loads of random SS's and fix them all in order?
 
O

old.Pepsay

Guest
Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Hmm.. I guess I just take loads of random SS's and fix them all in order?
Seems like someone hasen't been listening to what i've been saying :eek:
 
O

old.Pepsay

Guest
silence!

im not gonna share my secrets with you :p
 
O

old.job

Guest
Er?
You just use the ss shot pics, I reduce with a good thumbnail creator and then use unfreez to make into anim gif, gifworks.com has a really good online anim gif editor:)

Though Belo' is much smoother than mine, but the cast takes too long.
 
T

Teh Krypt

Guest
Bel cheated.. and used video out card :p

Why do we always go about everything the difficult way? :(
 
B

Belsameth

Guest
I got a new one too...:clap: :clap:

no flashy animations tho...
 
J

Jonaldo

Guest
Maybe I should introduce my oober prydwen.net avatar to this place... but I don't wanna lose my elftor :mad:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

N
Replies
25
Views
499
old.Xarr
O
O
Replies
31
Views
923
old.tRoG
O
T
Replies
32
Views
722
SFXman
S
O
Replies
11
Views
560
- Pathfinder -
P
C
Replies
10
Views
395
Uncle Sick(tm)
U
Top Bottom