My name in Chinese

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
ok so i've been abusing google for about 20 minutes and im bored already, i'd like to know what my name is in Chinese characters, i've found a few converters which do translate name, only problem is my name is not on any of the databases so it can't tell me. Can anyone tell me? (i will check it on the reverse converter so dont try tell me my name is pig fucker) anyway, My name is Troi, Go find me an answer ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
its pretty hard to do that kind of translation, names like dave or steve were just given arbitrary meanings in chinese i think, as opposed ot there being a direct equivalent already.

could all be wrong but who knows!

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
I believe Chilly is right, as i understood how the names in China works, have been there and asked about it, Chineese western names are taken from how their original names sounds.

Ie Zhou En Fah (Zhou is familyname and En Fah is givenname), a chineese dude (i think it was spelled like that) his western name was Zhou Alpha, because alpha was phonetically the closest... so best way to find out is to get someone that is fluent, and thats very important, and ask what your chineese name might be, you probably would get a few to choose from.

Tho im not 100% sure about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom