my life sux

F

fl3a

my life sux. every day the same old routine. wake up. go to school. get home. wait till i get in comp. get yelled at. get outta comp. go to sleep.

the time i am in comp i play daoc. in daoc i only have lowbie lvl chars. i always wanna try smth new, then i get bored with it.

my highest is lvl 25, i cant lvl it further because whenever i get a grp i g2g after being in it for like 10min. i cant solo because i solo my ass down to 0.5 tnl and then get like 5 purples aggro on me (even when only blue & yellow spawn there :p) and then die. go to pray, get aggro again, die. find a grp. get to 0.5 tnl then all of the members in the grp leave.

my lvl 24 shammie was wearing studded armor. i wanted new armor. i scraped all of the money i had on exc/mid together and got a total of 140g. now i only have 10g left because i bought new armor.

plain simple, my life sux

S

slapmesilly..

Something that doesn't excist can't possibly suck :rolleyes:
First make sure you have a life, then moan about "it" sucking here.

So, GET A LIFE!

;)

O

old.Tohtori

Wrong place and wrong time to go on a "please feel sorry for me" tour...this place is filled with ruthless, rude, vulgar animals and one ani-mul and this is the worst place imaginable to do this :p

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by fl3a
my life sux. every day the same old routine. wake up. go to school. get home. wait till i get in comp. get yelled at. get outta comp. go to sleep.

Bwaha!
This *is* life.
Noone have any better life than that;
Wake up, eat breakfast, take a shit, go to work, get bored, get home, eat food, sleep.
Repeat ad nauseum until you die prematurely of a heartattack at age 46.

You have maybe 1-2 hours maximum during each day when you can do meaningful things (like posting on BW forums).
If you dislike DAoC, then go do something else so your 2 hours aint wasted...

M

Murcalumis

If you don't like it, don't do it. Maybe let's start off with trying to grasp that little thing called langauage. You go to school, so that's a good start. But, please! Sux? Really, come on now! Put some effort into it. It's sucks. And still, I'm not that happy with sucks. 'My life is a huge disappointment, one failure after another,' is much better!

Put some effort into it, for God's sake! I bet you're terrible with apostrophes, aren't you? Bah! <smack>.

Oh, I do love having a go at people like this. I think I must have insulted half of Albion (everyone who says 'soz m8 ur 2 lo', anyway) in the past few days... it makes you feel all... nice inside.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Re: Re: my life sux

Originally posted by Murcalumis
Maybe let's start off with trying to grasp that little thing called langauage.

Look who is talking....
Back to Spelling School for you, dear Vince :p

S

SFXman

One can't expect sympathy on the OT forum unfortunately :(
This place has become something horrible.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Yes, a truly horrible and evil place in this universe....
and we like it! :flame:

O

old.Xarr

/em pats fl3a's back and hands him a flower

F

fl3a

wee a flower.

well, as many people already pointed out, that IS life (for quite many ppl, but well, some have it other way also) and so ... i dunno, wierd, whats the point of going to work every day, just to earn urself some money, just so u can buy some food, so u can go to work again tomorrow.

well, dont want anyone to feel bad for me and shit, just asking, anyone else got it like this also?

F

fl3a

and btw, another addioton to the list: postin shit like this ... guaranteed to make it even worse for me (being laughed at & shit)

F

Flimgoblin

there are worse things that could be going on in yer life ;)

you could be crippled, have a fatal disease, impoverished and unable to play DAoC...

still doesn't stop the can't level blues ... had a fair few levels like that I'd have to say

F

Flimgoblin

god damnit I can't bleeding flame :(

sicko - teach me! save me from my cool-headedness and general nice demeanor!

teach me the ways of the :flame:

M

Murcalumis

Re: Re: Re: my life sux

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

Look who is talking....
Back to Spelling School for you, dear Vince :p

Bah. I'll have you know that was a typographical error. It was late, and I was tired. I do, in fact, know how to spell language. Meh!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

the time i am in comp i play daoc. in daoc i only have lowbie lvl chars. i always wanna try smth new, then i get bored with it.

my highest is lvl 25, i cant lvl it further because whenever i get a grp i g2g after being in it for like 10min. i cant solo because i solo my ass down to 0.5 tnl and then get like 5 purples aggro on me (even when only blue & yellow spawn there :p) and then die. go to pray, get aggro again, die. find a grp. get to 0.5 tnl then all of the members in the grp leave.

my lvl 24 shammie was wearing studded armor. i wanted new armor. i scraped all of the money i had on exc/mid together and got a total of 140g. now i only have 10g left because i bought new armor.

plain simple, my life sux

kevorkian_head.jpg

This is the guy who can help you.

[Please note that this is a joke and that it shouldnt be taken serious in any way whatsoever, thank you]

O

old.Tohtori

Re: Re: my life sux

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

[Please note that this is a joke and that it shouldnt be taken serious in any way whatsoever, thank you]

That's not really evil now is it Gombur? Come on, admit it, you're still a softy wofty :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Nah, its just that some dumb people might take it serious and get highly offended and then I would have Ted barking on my ass.

O

old.Tohtori

If Ted is something like Jabrylla(gods only know Jabby can be annoying at times...)..i totally understand.

Or is Ted your sithlord? :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

He's a fluffy toy dog, hell no he isn't my sithlord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom