My kitten is a furry retard

Damini

Part of the furniture
Just had to rush him to the vets to have an operation.

Apparently the little bugger swallowed an olive, and the stone got lodged in his intestine, causing an obstruction. An olive? Seriously? Neither me or Kenny eat them, and we don't have them in the house. It's going to be hellish expensive - put it this way, when the vet throws in a castration "for free" you know you've clocked up quite a bill.

Anyway, it looks like he's going to be fine. Sore, bollockless, and with idiotic taste, but fine.

And yes, insurance, I know, should have had it, put it off, lesson learnt. Now does anyone want to buy a human kidney?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
At the local kitty meeting: "That's why you don't eat olives people, you get your balls cut off!"

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
zomg I'm glad the wee beastie is still with us o0

Damini

Part of the furniture
Yeah, me too, even if it will mean going without those little essentials, like heating, or a good credit rating...

He's such a sweet little chap, so it was really sad to see him poorly. He loves fuss so much that his nose drips when you stroke him, and he runs lap of the lounge, going from person to person to see who gives the best attention. Kenny was so worried about him last night that he gave up his chair, the much guarded recliner, to let the kitten sleep there. Now that's devotion.

djpringle

Pork Smuggler
Glad to hear the little fella is doing ok :D but we want pics of the recliner invasion!!!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Get insurance now! Cats are bloody expensive and love trying to kill themselves :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Glad he's alright Dams - I have pet insurance on ours and our dog - the dog insurance has coughed up 5 grand on operations for her cruciate ligaments in the past few years, otherwise she might not still be with us :(

mank!

Part of the furniture
glad the cat is ok. you should make a lolcat to cheer you up.

my cat keeps trying to sniff my cactus plant. he still hasn't learnt.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Well if you will lace it with catnip, you evil bastard.

Nate

FH is my second home
Who's the retard dam?!?! No insurance? I'm sure he was purring and putting paw marks all over it before this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom