My holidays are finished but...

D

danskmacabre

I played my 24 th lvl cleric last week to 32 lvl...

Mostly achieved in Darkness falls..

One other thing, I have gained HUGE amount of money since playing in DF.
B4 I started i there I was desperate for GP, now have nearly 200 GP.
Worth noting for those characters out there who are strappd for cash.

Thankyou for you attention..:)

S

SFXman

Interesting report on your character progress :)
But I have noticed that you get a considerable amount of cash in DF which is nice, depending on your class it goes to player-crafted items or dyes of many sorts.
One question, is it easy to level there? I haven't done much levelling in that zone...

S

SilverHood

its not bad....

Compared to the midgard epic zone, the xp is terrible, but you can pick up a group real easy... just use the LFG flag.... in malmohus, you end up spending 10 hours waiting for your turn, so if you don't have time for that it's great

And the money is excellent - 500g in about 10 bubs is pretty good

D

danskmacabre

Well, I'm a cleric and rarely have trouble picking up a group..

But yeah, the XP is pretty good...

I find that you need to go down about 3 or more lvls to gt the decent XP (assuming you start going in DF at lvl 25ish)
Those flying imps things and the deamhaness' are pretty good XP...
As well as the Soultorn creatures...
Of course you'll need to be in a group to be able to survive fighting them at the the lower lvl's

But if you just want to get emerald seals (and a fair amount of cash), just solo Plated demons, it seems there's about 50% chance of getting a seal when you fight them, and they're pretty easy.
I managed to save up enough seals to completely refit my armor/shield/weapon with the emerald seals.
Although the XP with Plated demons is crap.

If you find a pretty good group at the late 20's lvl's you can go deeper and fight the uhh...I think they're called renoc's or retocs or something like that...Sort of skinny humanoid black guys with daggers...they're pretty tough, but great XP and cash.
And there's a nice room down there about 5 lvl's down with a good camping spot.
The catch is, you need to get a lift back up with the team or another team when you're finished, as the trip back up is perilious at that lvl.
In fact, that's the main way of geting killed in DF (apart maybe from raids from opposing realms) When I DO die, I mostly get killed trying toget back up to spend my seals, however you're never too far away from a rezz in DF, as the population is very high ATM.

S

SFXman

It was only a matter of some hours for my L36 scout to get the ~150 emerald seals off the green con for a full set of dismal studded leather. Now my stats are much higher and I got a nice +2 to longbow amongst other things.
I will most likely be levelling my L24 friar soon and that is just about the minimum level to begin exping there to make any sense of it. Plated fiends are still purple.

D

danskmacabre

Originally posted by SFXman
I will most likely be levelling my L24 friar soon and that is just about the minimum level to begin exping there to make any sense of it. Plated fiends are still purple.

Yeah ok, think you're right there...
Plated fiends conn blue for me at lvl 31.
So they probably conn blue or green now at vl 32..
I'm currently in Cornwall bashing ponies near the catacombs(as DF was closed to me when I stepped out and and tried to get back in)...and pony bashing is also good money, you get at least 50 SP for each pony hide..the tougher ones are worth 1GP for each hide and ponies don't add..which is nice.
So they probably conn blue or green now at vl 32..

However there's ther apprentice sorcerors and some of the familiars which I think might be possible to solo.

D

Danya

Rocots btw, they seem to be dark elves as far as I can make out. And yes DF is good xp (even at my level), but you need a group really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom