My god..

H

halgaard

Lyoness at Farmers:

[16:11:51] @@Ikilledmaxine sends, "stop leeching u necros need a good nerf"
[16:12:02] @@You send, "WTF?" to Ikilledmaxine
[16:12:33] @@You send, " I havent leeched 1 single of your monsters mate" to Ikilledmaxine
[16:13:01] @@Ikilledmaxine sends,"u all steal everyones mobs even when it is obviously beeing pulled"
[16:13:20] @@You send, "I havent attacked any of the monsters you pulled" to Ikilledmaxine
[16:13:50] @@Ikilledmaxine sends,"yes you did it was halfway to me when you life drained it and overode my bebuff"
[16:14:02] @@You send, "lmao you are such an idiot... look around... i havent even been within 2000range of you and sure as hell hasnt leeched 1 single of your monsters... if you could open your blind eyes you may see there's ANOTHER necro here aswell." to Ikilledmaxine
[16:15:03] @@Ikilledmaxine sends,"my NS has range of 2300"
[16:15:44] @@You send, "all my nukes have a range of 1500" to Ikilledmaxine
[16:16:04] @@Ikilledmaxine sends, "so i could hit 1 standing next to u"
[16:17:08] @@You say, "ARGHHH "
[16:17:38] @@Souled says, "whats up"
[16:18:22] @@You say, "tie me to the log so i dont kill Ikelledmaxine!!"
[[16:18:50] @@Souled says, "hehe"
[16:18:56] @@Ikilledmaxine sends, "anyway nutter i watched u do it and thought theres another greedy inconsiderate stupid necro"
[16:19:08] @@You say, "talk about prejudismn"
[16:19:12] @@Souled says, "u getting grief m8"
[16:19:37] @@You say, "man i havent been within 2000 range of that prick and he is talking shit to me in /pm's "
[16:19:53] @@Souled says, "doh"

ill like to add that there was a million farmers available to kill so i had NO reason at all to leech as he said i did..

sorry bout the post but got me abit pissed hate when people think of ALL necro's as leeching overpowered pricks who dont give a jack about anyone

E

Ekydus

It seems the idiots complaining about the Necromancers are infact the idiots themselves.

A

acei

Originally posted by Ekydus
It seems the idiots complaining about the Necromancers are infact the idiots themselves.
Agreed and i experienced a similar thing today while helping my friend's necro level.

B

benedictines

Whilst Im sorry if you had a bad in-game expericen , posting logs proves nothing.

It doesn't provide evidence of guilt or innocence

It doesn't necessarily provide a true trnascript

So what is it's purpose?

To vent anger?
To drop someone in it or make someone unpopular?

Please stop these posts - they add nothing to the game

O

old.Kerosene

You should be on Jerry Springer. That goes for everyone. In the world. Ever.

E

Ekydus

"T'is only a scratch..."
"You've got no arms left!"
"I've had worse..."

Yes, oh wise Hercules, Monty Python is rather fitting to this situation at hand. :D

I

infernalwrath

LoL uselles post... logs dont prove anything as benedictine said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom