my girlfriend's watching dirty dancing...

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Teedies :fluffle:

Women can be just :flame: some times.

On sunday night, we were having a great time in her uni room - then out of the blue she asks me if i could stay that night (i usually go home on the 9:00 train - as i have uni the next day). I said no - as i usually get that train home. A question she hasn;t asked for the past 4 months i went down to see her - and that caused the whole night till i had to leave to be horrible.

Then i had to leave to catch the train - and she was crying (she always crys - very cry-y person, however i have seen her cry so much i have become numb to it). So i left.

Then i get a call on sunday night when i got home - pretty much her yelling at me for 1 hour.

This went on over monday too - she hasn't said "love you" at all, and she usually says it every 30 mins or so. Its a horrible feeling not hearing it. I sent her a wee card to try and get in her good books.

Then today - i had a 30 min chat with her on my mobile, and at the end of the conversation i was soo full of rage i was walking down the street clenching and un-clenching my fists. I was fucking irate. I calmed down a bit - and called her, and she had got my card - and said she "loved me", however im dreading the call to her tonight, as im not in the mood to be yelled at. But at least i have Tae Kwon Do tonight that i can take my anger out on the bag.

The thing is even tho she has been horrible to me, i love her so much, and i would put up with everything she says.

She even said to me "i dont think you love me as much as i thought you did (that made me want to throw my mobile out of the window just so i could get away from the nagging)

.... dammit - i feel sad :(

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Women do tend to go off on one from time to time and get incredibly upset with you for no fathomable reason. They HAVE reasons but they make no sense at least. They aren't consistent. If you make the mistake of pointing out the flaws in the logic of the reasons which render them patently not-reasons, it only makes things worse. I think from time to time they have to explode and take their rage out on you even if you're completely blameless.

Feel free to correct me if this sounds sexist or dumb.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Was behind a car this morning on the way into work. It had a bumper sticker which read

0-BITCH in 2.5 secs

How true

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Lazarus said:
You think she would even notice?

That depends on whether Teeds is "Mr Pencil", or the lady in question is built like a decorators bucket.

:sex:

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
~Yuckfou~ said:
That depends on whether Teeds is "Mr Pencil", or the lady in question is built like a decorators bucket.

:sex:

like "throwing a chipolata up a close"

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Wij said:
Women do tend to go off on one from time to time and get incredibly upset with you for no fathomable reason. They HAVE reasons but they make no sense at least. They aren't consistent. If you make the mistake of pointing out the flaws in the logic of the reasons which render them patently not-reasons, it only makes things worse. I think from time to time they have to explode and take their rage out on you even if you're completely blameless.

Feel free to correct me if this sounds sexist or dumb.

reasonably correct imo. the reasons make no sense, aren't clear and can't be specified. "I feel wrong about our relationship" (in what way?) "my feelings aren't what I expected them to be" (how so?) "it doesn't feel right" (what do you think you should do?) "I think I'll break off our relationship in order to feel better!"

riiight, not only is she confused, she's gotten me confused and neither of us know what the hell the other is on about. the issues she is wrestling with are such that no male (imo) could ever understand or help with them. imo there is nothing at all I can do to help her. on the bright side, she has said that she isn't going to break up with me, because after a day of deep thought she's concluded that that would probably make her feel worse. We've been doing this for nearly a year now, perhaps she feels old age creeping up on her? heh :/

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Get rid tbh, sounds like a selfish girl.

Been there done that, hurts, then hurt goes away when you meet the next (hopefully better) girl.

TdC

well, there's the bloody rub because she isn't. she genuinly feels bad and felt really awful about telling me she wanted to continue (after telling me she didn't) and was quite aprehensive of my reaction. I was calm and I told her in honesty that I was confused regarding her feelings, that I found she was making snap judgments without proper consideration and that I was slightly pissed for having been put through an emotional roller-coaster....and that as her friend I want her to feel good about us. I stressed that while I want us to continue, I am mature enough to respect her possible wish to break up and will support her if she does. All seems well now I think.

However...if she pulls this stunt again, say in a month or so, she's on her own until she gets her head round her issues. *manly grunt*

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
OK you have much to learn young Padawan. :)

They will be really nice to you for their own reasons.
She won't upset you because it makes her feel guilty. Its the old "it's not you it's me" speech tbh.

Pull away and make yourself less available, this often makes them want you more. Go "out with your mates" and stuff a little more often.

May the force be with you.

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
~Yuckfou~ said:
OK you have much to learn young Padawan. :)

They will be really nice to you for their own reasons.
She won't upset you because it makes her feel guilty. Its the old "it's not you it's me" speech tbh.

Pull away and make yourself less available, this often makes them want you more. Go "out with your mates" and stuff a little more often.

Of course, this only works for relationships that are relatively new. For instance, if I were to go out with my mates now, after nine years with my partner, it'd be "meh, OK, I'll not do you dinner then? See you later".

Of course, if you keep in touch with ex-girlfriends - even though you split with them three years before you met your current partner - and regularly talk, then you must still fancy them. Even though you broke up with them twelve years ago. And you don't fancy them. And your partner knows this already.

*mutter*

Women...:rolleyes:

TdC

~Yuckfou~ said:

oh, yes, I'm very much in the process of doing this. I was extremely into her (no pun intended) during the first couple of months, but I have come to my senses and am recovering my life ;)

TdC

don't think it's not crossed my mind :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'll do it, gladly.

Must........ annihilate............ female.... race...

TdC

heheh, noffies, but she'd hurt you badly. then, as she's a nurse, she would patch you back up....and hurt you again oO

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
No-one can hurt me, I'm too skinny, quick and rat-like to do anything with. :p

TdC

welcome to the quotes database my young friend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom