My Fitness - Returns 2012

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
As I finished with my Personal Trainer in February I weighed 13 stone exactly.

Now, July has arrived with not much fitness going on and bad food entering my mouth :) I have some what put on 1 stone since.

So, after seeing myself on the scales for the first time since February (I think) I saw I was 14 stone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have now got my fitness plan again and therefor going for it again.

I will do updates for myself every Tuesday at 12:00 lunch time. Which will not start this Tuesday, but the following Tuesday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants to join me on this - go for it and good luck.

rynnor

Rockhound
I think you may be falling into the classic YoYo dieting/training trap.

Try to identify long term small changes you can make rather than forcing yourself to do things you dont enjoy and wont continue long term.

By yoyo dieting you will over time lower your muscle% and increase your fat% and it can also impact the major organs.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If making a thread about it helps you then so be it but it sort of loses significance if you're just going to put the weight back on again. The last thread had an air of life-changing things going on, but now we learn that you've just put it back on again it's a bit "hmm".

Figure out what happened that caused you to stop dieting and put the weight back on and work on not letting that happen again.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Your approach to diet and fitness is all wrong, unless you make it part of your lifestyle and not a chore you will constantly yoyo

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
My weight is always around the 88kg (13st 11lbs) mark (Varies between 85 and 90 depending on which stack I use), can do days and weeks of cardio and my weight won't drop (95% sure it's dietary) but the physical changes are there. Don't let weight put you off, guys I gym with are like 15-16st but have pretty much no fat on them. It's body fat % you want to be more worried about than weight. Weight + BMI = Shit. BF% = Ideal.

MY POINT IS: good luck! :)

rynnor

Rockhound
We are just trying to make him think about more sustainable changes that will let him keep the weight off long term - its good to decide to do something so Kudos for that but its better to think carefully about why the last diet failed and what can be done differently.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Well I'm training for the Great North Run, which is helping shift the teeny bit of weight I put on during my holiday! Yay!

GL again anyway Amph :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Missed the edit:

Amphrax, any chance you could provide your diet/training info? Like to see what you were put through to lose the weight initially. Always curious.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
As OD said, weight is not everything, of course you'll find it hard to maintain the loss you had whilst having a PT.... you'd have been artificially careful about your diet and worked very hard during training. The important thing is, are you still training, are you fitter than you were? Are you eating better than before you started your PT? If you, are, keep it up and don't focus on your weight so much.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Just for the info: The diet never failed - I had injuries the last few months and now i'm fully fit to start getting fit again - plus I dont see why I should have the need to explain myself here. I choose to do this now as I am the only person who knows what I have been upto.

Ch3tan - Yes I am alot fitter than I was / Yes I am eating a hell of a lot better than I was.
Overdriven - You will find all the information here - https://forums.freddyshouse.com/threads/my-fitness.245657/

ileks

Part of the furniture
Good luck mate.

I decided to go for a run after reading this. My god I'm unfit :( Playing games, drinking and sitting in an office all day has really fucked me up. At least I don't smoke I guess.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
98kg to 82kg from August to Feb is damn impressive! Good luck fella, make sure you do some before / after pics for us.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
I have been on my (i dont like the word diet) eating regime for 1 year now and have lost 3 stone. I will be starting phase 2 of the regime tomorrow to hopefully lose the last stone :)

Attachments

• 340467_10151201348838413_501350437_o.jpg
    340467_10151201348838413_501350437_o.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 22

Nate

FH is my second home
Yeah really good job Appollo :) You can do it mate. Can see the difference it's made.

Everz

FH is my second home
Well done.

Anyone know where I can find a good weight to height chart. Kinda wondering where I should be for my height.

Nate

FH is my second home
I am a Weight Height Doctor if you'd like to hand over the information here, in public.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I know for a fact that Everz is 28 inches tall and weighs 18 stone ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have been on my (i dont like the word diet) eating regime for 1 year now and have lost 3 stone. I will be starting phase 2 of the regime tomorrow to hopefully lose the last stone :)

That's really cool for a 7 year old :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter

You went from chris moyles to simon pegg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom