my first whine :-)

Panasonic

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz papasan,

thnx for killing solo lill old me @mmg emain with 3 peeps, ofc i spammed /rude like my life depended on it, anywayz grats on the skillz

i know it's old but wanted to whine so i did :eek7:

duvhell

and please flame me :cheers:

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Panasonic said:
Gratz papasan,

thnx for killing solo lill old me @mmg emain with 3 peeps, ofc i spammed /rude like my life depended on it, anywayz grats on the skillz

i know it's old but wanted to whine so i did :eek7:

duvhell

and please flame me :cheers:

ofcos if u saw me with a fg u wouldnt touch me now would u? typical retarded grp ppl logic. when u solo u want all stealthers to leave u alone or give u fair fights. but as soon as u see any stealther fight another stealther, dont matter if its alb/hibs/mids, u gank on sight. foad imo :(

edit: and i was with mumin at the moment, he was playing Yog. the others that added arnt my problem tbh.

Panasonic

Fledgling Freddie
don't take it so hard m8 i was just fooling around :eek6: wanted to whine, wanted to be flamed, i'm happy now, keep up teh drinking :drink:

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Jergiot said:
ofcos if u saw me with a fg u wouldnt touch me now would u? typical retarded grp ppl logic. when u solo u want all stealthers to leave u alone or give u fair fights. but as soon as u see any stealther fight another stealther, dont matter if its alb/hibs/mids, u gank on sight. foad imo :(

edit: and i was with mumin at the moment, he was playing Yog. the others that added arnt my problem tbh.

Thats not excactly true. Many leave other stealthers alone for fair fights just because you don't doesn't mean everyone els do the same as you

Calo

Part of the furniture
Panasonic said:
welke belg zegt er nu "flikker toch op man"? :drink: :puke:

het is een pro cs'er naar het schijnt...

tss duvel, whinen doe je toch niet ;-)

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
Thats not excactly true. Many leave other stealthers alone for fair fights just because you don't doesn't mean everyone els do the same as you

we all know u dont dax xD

btw why u never on irc? :(

legar

Loyal Freddie
only 3vs1 and your a zerker/savage ?

you should be able to take out 2 at least then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom