My first topic here. And better read that first, before u begin whine about BC.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
*Pre-main. Introduction.

I'm Bee. One of BC RvR officer's.
I play on Exca from start.
I return from long (4 month's) afk.
And now i use WiiWii's account. (btw, thx Wii. Fix RL faster and come back!)

*Main part -1.

I see how ppl begin whine about BC. That's was before and that will be soon again.

1. I'm RvR officer and my priority - max ppl /gc who -> XXX - Emain Macha.

2. We play how we can. If we can't kill "pure_leet_RvR_FG_with_suppa_skills" in 1FG - we will bring 2FG.

3. If we can't put all members in "great_balansed_high_RR_group" - we will form 2 average group. And yes - we will run in 2FG.

4. If i will see in Emain fight FG v FG - 90% will add. Wanna 8 x 8 ??? -> make event and go to Penni or HW or whatever.

* Main part -2.

for me important.

Guild, guild members, guild RP.

I will try do best and call all BC to RvRing.
I will form biggest group for that.

If any BC FG wanna make solo FG run and anothers can go self - we will split.
If second group disbalansed and can't go self - we will move in 2FG.

for me - not important

Your whines. Ppl whine about me from my "Gorge-camping" ages ago.

Your opinition as "BC suxx, lamers, zergs, sheeps" and etc.

Yes. U can post what u want - it's your right's. But better if u don't crash your nervos and don't make loud shouts - coz it's didn't help.

I undestand, that post didn't stop all.
But if 10% of them think before begin whine - then it's ok for me.

See u in Emain.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
1st wb to DAoC.

Finaly some people see the idea of DAoC; big battles and mroe fun, and don't be a pet of VGN, LA, NP whining about hey ur not 1fg.. Why go 1fg? because the enemy cant beat u then? BECAUSE THATS THE IDEA, mve out to RvR on your strongest and have fun, not to run 1fg and get owned but uber 1337 1fg rr11 defenders.

See u in emain and GL m8, ur good officer

bult

Loyal Freddie
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
1st wb to DAoC.

Finaly some people see the idea of DAoC; big battles and mroe fun, and don't be a pet of VGN, LA, NP whining about hey ur not 1fg.. Why go 1fg? because the enemy cant beat u then? BECAUSE THATS THE IDEA, mve out to RvR on your strongest and have fun, not to run 1fg and get owned but uber 1337 1fg rr11 defenders.

See u in emain and GL m8, ur good officer

you think big fights are most fun because you are a no skilled sheep with no brain thats why.

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
We need you right now to clear out the 4 fg albs at mmg

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
but ur uberliit right? t.t

Don't campare another person with own rules. Don't say what i think about self instead me.

1. I never sayed (on BW also) "i'm leet".

2. All BC members (i hope) agree with me - BC never was "leet_kick_ass_guild".
How i told before (read above) - "we play how we can".

3. Actualy - i don't care about own reputation at Hib//Alb.
For me important - what thinking about me guildis and some mids as well.

vintervargen

Banned
Wanna 8 x 8 ??? -> make event and go to Penni or HW or whatever.

lol Bee, you know what will happend after a while yeah?

most groups will either move odin's, or get 2fg or more to counter you.

you are no better then nukenin/outlaw, all of you will bring more zergs to emain.

have fun

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
huh? Bee man is that a new form of 1337 talk u just typed or did u inteand to sound like some sort of cave man :twak:?

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
Not really agree with you Bee, i and maybe some other BC members prefer 8 vs 8 rvr and if group unbalanced go odin's or hw instead of zerg ... :touch:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:

you are no better then nukenin/outlaw, all of you will bring more zergs to emain.

have fun

Nukenin dont allways zerg nor add. 2days ago he even pm'd me when we were fighting asking if we wante hes fg (guild group) to add or not and when i said no he dident. even if this is not allways the case alteast they are trying compared to these morons(Bc) whos moving the oposit way.

so big props to Nukenin and c/o and as for Bc i have nothing to say more then they will get even more zerged then before.

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Bee Man said:
I return from long (4 month's) afk.

I like that one :D

Brb, just getting some coffee... *goes away, and returns 4 months later* Oh look! ah! crap, forgot about the game!
/send *random groupmember* You still there? Hey! Where did you all go?

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

have fun

1. Read again first post.
"Make event" - use mIRC, deal about time and place etc. But don't wait true fight in Emain.

2. I don't say nothing bad about "Outlaw" or another mass-force leader. If u think it's easy - lead 4-5-6+ FG - so u wrong.
And my rule: "If someone form zerg - we will form counter-zerg." Any person begin whine about zerg, we -instead that - begin fight.

3. All my cenention was about guild, about BC. But yes - if we will see 4-5-6+ FG - we ask about help another groups and move together.

4. I don't say.
LA, NP, JH and etc 1FG groups - bad.
And i don't say
Outlaw's or etc - bad.

All play how they can. Don't needed "teach_em_all" tactic. We are different. And use anothers ways.

If u think my tactic bad - ok, it's your choise. But don't try put own opinion in every head.

P.S. soz, engl not my own language. So if any missundestanding here - sorry.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
M® Zîllâ said:
huh? Bee man is that a new form of 1337 talk u just typed or did u inteand to sound like some sort of cave man :twak:?
don't be a twat

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
here's the thing bee, albs will always ALWAYS out zerg you

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
Boogyman said:
Not really agree with you Bee, i and maybe some other BC members prefer 8 vs 8 rvr and if group unbalanced go odin's or hw instead of zerg ... :touch:

Boogy - i'm not against 8 v 8.
And i know what feeling when u in 1FG kill 2-3+FG.

And here many ppl undestand me not right.

I don't say: "BC will do 2FG+" all time.

Ok, i type again from first post.

I'm RvR officer and my priority - max ppl /gc who -> XXX - Emain Macha.

If any BC FG wanna make solo FG run and anothers can go self - we will split.

We have enuff ppl for 2 well balansed FG often.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic introduced battlegroups. Guess what, 1337 whingers... a battlegroup is more than a fg, so you may either suck it up and play the game by its rules or quit.

Daoc is a MMORPG You know what the first M stands for? Dont listen to whining morons, just play as u like and enjoy the game. The enemy is stronger than you? Nothing prevents you from building up an equal or superior force.

And givf grp ffs >.<

P.S. those that will reply about their realmmates never move in 2 fg or some similar shit may lick my shield.

P.P.S You want equal fights? Go play chess online.

duact

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
Nukenin dont allways zerg nor add.

ok it might have happend once but tbh the last weeks when i have met nukenin he has been in charge of 2fg+ and they ALWAYS add whatever albgrp we are fighting, not that i care. his 2-3fg are good rp.

arneduck

Loyal Freddie
This is quite sad imo, too bad for BC to get an rvr-officer with this kind of mentality...

hi der, im from uber-leet LA, and we like 1fg rvr.
tbh BC have potential, when your using fotm-groups (2-3 savages) and str-relics you actually have a good chance at killing any alb/hib group.
BC have killed us.
so why not work on this, try and improve? get better group play? (if its not 100% already, i wouldnt know :p)

this just shows your taking the easy way out, and keeping this "i wont improve, not wanna be called l33t!" way of thinking.
OMG, perhaps someone will call you an rp-whore when your getting decent realm level, and post whine at BW!

:m00:

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

Think arne got some points there, even though he is a twat xD

oh btw Hi bee :)

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
everone who is being negative in this post mid, hib or alb i have in the past 2 years seen you personally more than once camping or zerging with 4 or 5 fg so u r hyprocrits and full of shit.

ok BC in the past 6 months have not ever once done a 2fg grp without their 1 fg active having been massively zerged first. this happens every night without exception. so we can run 2 fg seperately against the 2-5 fg hibs or albs camping mmg emain or we can run them together. thats what it comes down to.

at what point do you think mmm the past 120 nights there have been 4fg whoever camping mmg lets go and see if on the 121 st night we can run 1 fg and suceed. the British tries this idea in the Somme day after day against the German machine guns. It didnt work.

We cant run 2fg at any other time other than 6-10 pm gmt roughly - no guildies online to do that. at that point there is always an enemy huge zerg up. and ur saying we should only run 1 fg ? i bet u r thats free rp to the zerg u r in.

as to the people saying thats sad - so ur one of those idiots who would say up and at them lads this 121st time our 1 fg will break their 4 fg. i dont think so as ur in that 4 fg zerg.

BC will not be running 2 fg in the morning. they will not be running 1 fg in the morning. BC will not be running 2 fg in the afternoon. BC are unlikely although possible to run 1fg in the afternoon. BC will sometimes run 2 fg in the evening but most likely 1 fg. BC will not be running 2 fg very late at night / early hours but might be running 1 fg.

Believe me if we could run 2 fg 24/7 i would try and order the guild to do so. 90% of them would quit.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
you think big fights are most fun because you are a no skilled sheep with no brain thats why.

Or maybe he just likes big fights? :twak:

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
big fights are fun because they are big fights. i was in one recently - i got my head kicked in - but before that the adrenilin was giving me a massive high. i loved it and have no regrets athough eating was a problem for a while.
people who prefer fg vs fg dont know what they are missing out on and after Frontiers wont have the option other than /quit anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom