My first SB movie

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
I like the bit where she kills that unbuffed warden. Respect!

Silly Luona buffing me then logging when I get to Emain :twak:

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Good rvr "Movie" is always one when played have balls to show some losses too,hopefully this consists of some :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Helsvell said:
Good movie but why am I not in it :p

Hehe u will be in my next movie :D

In the section " Didn´t go as planned" :D

I don´t think I have ever beaten you in a pure 1on1 situation so far. But how can I beat you when you are hitting me for 350+ ;)

As I said in your grats thread. Your are a hard hitting infil and I respect you much for soloing as much as you do.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading with schwiet connection.. can't wait to see the movie :D

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
nice ftp
nice edit
nice fight vs fokias
tired of see frags killing brehons and warders.

where is arauddy/ piojo/ balthasar/ succi etc... ? :)

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Real nice movie! Quality r0x too :cheers:

Off-topic though: how on earth do you manage to get such high weapskill?? I mean, say all you want about str-only weapons and how much that sux with debuffs, but omfg, I think you've even got more weapskill than a rr10 infi from my guild with thrust spec :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
unfortunatly i haven´t met succi, arauddry and all the high rr assassins in quite some time now. Have only seen arauddry in emain once or twice and succi i haven´t seen in weeks.

My first specc is

50swrd
44cs
33stlth
21env
20la

second specc is
50swrd
43la
34stlth
21cs
21env

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Wiro said:
Real nice movie! Quality r0x too :cheers:

Off-topic though: how on earth do you manage to get such high weapskill?? I mean, say all you want about str-only weapons and how much that sux with debuffs, but omfg, I think you've even got more weapskill than a rr10 infi from my guild with thrust spec :p

hehe 50weapon and i think it is +11 or +15 to str cap I have.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie ;p
lol at the cleric smite instead of heal xD
and nerf dook in the end stlong luri^^

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Good quality fillming made things easy to see, I got quite pissed off with the amount of you buffed vs unbuffed targets tbh, but atleast you had the gutt's to show your fuckups, some parts were funny :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
Good quality fillming made things easy to see, I got quite pissed off with the amount of you buffed vs unbuffed targets tbh, but atleast you had the gutt's to show your fuckups, some parts were funny :p

Yeah it was alittle to many unbuffed/not watching the screen fights. But in the next movie that I started with today only buffed ppl will be in it and the " Didn´t go as planned" section will be larger. Maybe I will put in the clip where I try to pa a necro :D

Araudry said:
nice movie ;p
lol at the cleric smite instead of heal xD
and nerf dook in the end stlong luri^^

Yeah I was thinking like "wtf is he doing?"
And please come out to emain more araudry. miss fighting you :(

And u see that Dookz evades both my weapons with 7% hp left. Nerf luck or what? :D

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Yeah it was alittle to many unbuffed/not watching the screen fights. But in the next movie that I started with today only buffed ppl will be in it and the " Didn´t go as planned" section will be larger. Maybe I will put in the clip where I try to pa a necro :D
Do it, then I'm in a vid :p

Nerf dookie pwnage at the end. Totally gimped damage you have btw, quite a few 250-300+ hits with no relics swinging alot faster than my infil does :p

Have to wonder what a) the fuck that cleric was doing b) the fuck that necro was doing though :p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Great movie... very fun to watch!! Made me wanna make a SB :p
Fantastic quality as well O,o

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf not being able to edit my post.

Piffy pulling out that bow in melee made me laugh :p

And Tinus popping SL as he ran out of apk and running into a PA was also funny :p

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice video, hope to see more coming from you :) yey for Dookz at the end though :D

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Haha :D

Really nice movie, nice quality and some pretty decent fights.

Notice how I stood there at the end for a good 5 seconds after I won? I was sure I was dead, took a few seconds to compute :p

:D

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
ppl complaining abuot him killing unbuffed enemys ? how can he tell whos buffed ore not before entring combat whit them ?:>Thik it wasa nice movie well done m8 and hope you make some more movies :>

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Great movie... very fun to watch!! Made me wanna make a SB :p
Fantastic quality as well O,o
stlong avatar u have ^^
u need a rez ? ;o

Jjuraa

Banned
hey.. im in there :D

why doesnt it say "Starring Jjuraa the loveable Highlander Gryphon Knight that didnt add!" :(

tis a nice movie anyway, only bad thing was that the sound kept crackling? or is that just my speakers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom