my first QQ as an alb

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
Now a for some enlightened wisdom!
Why do Ranger come in packages of 5 and nightshades in packages of 3 ?

SUper secret answer below this line. SPOILER alert

To make FG of soloing stealthers

lil embarasing beein X hib tho >_<

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
if your gonna whine , at least put some effort into it plz

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
hey!

I thikn that Bulletproof monky "quote" was alot of work for a whine

Ormorof

FH is my second home
not like albs are any better :D

its just that infils come in packs of 3, so do scouts and minstrels come along as a special offer in packs of 2 ;)

mids arent much better either (read the "omg aldoran zergs!!" threads :p )

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
If i were an alb i would say, omg fucking mids/hibs zerging ffs!!!

As an hib i'd say, omg fucking albs/mids zerging ffs!!!

As an mid i say omg fucking albs (seldom see hibs stealthzerg tbh) zerging ffs!!

Get the picture?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I SOLO \o\ /flex
Even unbuffed sometimes -.-
And what do I get? :p Zergs -.-

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
Well - hate to burst your bubble but you get stealther groups, size 2-20, from all 3 realms. Also sometimes people just happen to be camping the same place without realizing the other's there - not suggesting it might be the case when there's 8 though.

So rather than complaining about the stealth groups, respect the stealthers who still try to solo or at least duo - the ones who play to have equal fights. I'd mention my own ickle RR2 ranger, but I play her too rarely to count - and no matter which other names I mention, *someone* will claim that guy is a 'f*cking tard zerger' so I'll leave the names unsaid =)

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
since i got my new sc finished (3 days ago) i've soloed 100% of roughly 35 hours /played in emain and odins.

i've given away apporiximatly 100,000 rps and made 15,000

i've encounterd 1 (read: one) solo alb stealther, was an invader, yellow con, unbuffed, died in 2 shots - at around 3am

i've encountered approximatly 30 "groups" of alb stealthers, i use the term groups, as its usually been 4+ (i have around 30 screenshots to prove it)

i've encounterd about 8 solo hibstealthers and had awesome fights, although i lost most due to low rr and in-experience playing my hunter.

bumped into the jiv,jix,jick,jin,jon,jax,jux blah blah crew about 20 times, not once did any of their group back off to watch a fair fight between myself and one of there group.

seen plenty of groups of 3-4 hunter / sb's leave mpk - all realms stealth zerg, sux but happens. all pay the same subs and play how they like.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I normaly solo
yes its annoying when hibs and mids spawn FG's around me

What more annoying is when Griffin Knights RvR at albion mile gate, i know the max i'm going to get for a 'solo' SB/hunter is 300 rps after all the scouts add and the RR6 infs sprint towards my Target hoping to steal some rps.(sorry again Gk's :p your okay just frustrates me sometimes)

Does this happen on midgard too?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
onestly, you cannot whine about stealther zerges now that your an alb, its just wrong, you lose that privilage :l

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Can people stop whining over these things now? tis getting of old and this

(RvR) Whine Discussions board has been ruining the community for so long 8|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom