My first official whine thread. Hoorah!

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
To the sorry excuse for a shadowblade last night at Berkstead, if you're going to run straight through me in order to mess up my quick cast so you can assure your victory, at least don't try to be cute about it by /hug on my corpse. Just walk away. The emote pissed me off even more than how you played :kissit:
QQ

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
walkthrough is a standard part of the game :/

/face ftw! ;)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Escape said:
/face ftw! ;)

/face does nothing vs skilled players, guess u aint one of em Escape. The only thing to do is take a little step backwards 50% in your cast, or do some lag nuking like the mids, not sure how to do that tho. Else u can always just press both strafe at same time, they 1. cant style you 2. gets to far away msg

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Tristessa said:
To the sorry excuse for a shadowblade last night at Berkstead, if you're going to run straight through me in order to mess up my quick cast so you can assure your victory, at least don't try to be cute about it by /hug on my corpse. Just walk away. The emote pissed me off even more than how you played :kissit:
QQ

this was funny!! he wasnt lagging, he wasnt abusing strafe etc. he was just running past you to not be in your line of sight.. after all he is a melee char and he dont want to be caught in your spells THAT HURT.. i would say he played well.. its just a confirmation on how bad the daoc community has gotten when people even whine when they get killed bye skill and not lagabusing strafing mofos... And tbh YOU GOT OWNED

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
/face does nothing vs skilled players, guess u aint one of em Escape. The only thing to do is take a little step backwards 50% in your cast, or do some lag nuking like the mids, not sure how to do that tho. Else u can always just press both strafe at same time, they 1. cant style you 2. gets to far away msg

Hmz what game do u play every dog and his man knowes how to lag cast atleast if they rvr more then onces a year .

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:
Hmz what game do u play every dog and his man knowes how to lag cast atleast if they rvr more then onces a year .

Erm, I don't know how to oO I know you used to be able to by dragging the window while in window mode but that was fixed afaik, dunno how people do it now

And oldfaravid, erm get a clue, run through abuse is just as bad as strafing abuse..

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
I don't know how to lagcast either but then again i play a tank :)..
But i think it is when you run and stop with face but not sure :).

And btw i use run thru aswell when i have time. I think im pretty decent to do it but i got hit by many casters that know how to face it, but tell me how i shall face lagcasting and to far away msg ?

So less whine from the casters that have the upper hand in all parts atm :).

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Oldfaravid said:
this was funny!! he wasnt lagging, he wasnt abusing strafe etc. he was just running past you to not be in your line of sight.. after all he is a melee char and he dont want to be caught in your spells THAT HURT.. i would say he played well.. its just a confirmation on how bad the daoc community has gotten when people even whine when they get killed bye skill and not lagabusing strafing mofos... And tbh YOU GOT OWNED

Seeing as you're a mid, I forgive your lack of understanding a few simple lines of text. Don't give a rat's ass about going though me. Thats happened dozens of times. What pissed me was him/her hugging me as if I was supposed to find it cute and forgive the git. Next time think about what you're reading before you blabber such a stupid reply. And yeah I got Powned.... Duuuh!

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Rudor Dwarf said:
I don't know how to lagcast either but then again i play a tank :)..
But i think it is when you run and stop with face but not sure :).

And btw i use run thru aswell when i have time. I think im pretty decent to do it but i got hit by many casters that know how to face it, but tell me how i shall face lagcasting and to far away msg ?

So less whine from the casters that have the upper hand in all parts atm :).

3L7 without opted gear and no BB. Hardly have the upper hand at anything that involves RvR now.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:

I don't play a caster, so haven't had to deal with run-throughs before. Although I still have doubts about your highly skilled response to the situation. Lag nuking generally works on targets ahead of you, at least I always see mid casters flying towards me(Yes, mids do lag-cast more than hibs(can't say about albs)). Perhaps it's possible to fly backwards using the same trick. But as Rudor above, I've always assumed it to happen when you sprint forward and hit /face + cast. So I'd imagine you can't do it backwards. As for strafing tricks, you're just delaying the inevitable. Leaving your backward step move, during the cast. May work depending on your timing and position of attacker, but I'm not convinced.

If you've let a melee char come that close to you something is already wrong. Don't use normal paths and don't run in a straight line!

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Zapsi said:
Yet another lamer :m00:
I dont do shit like that, it should be ban reason imo to use bugs like run through, and all kinds of lag abuse. Play the game like it is, like it like it is, ban evrybody else :wij:

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
I try to avoid nukes simple as that. If i stand at a tower i walk around the corner so the caster cant hit me if i stand on a open field i either charge him or run out of range if its a ma "caster" train. If i am in melee range and he try to nuke/root/mezz me i run thru him simple as that i do what i need to do to get away from the nukes, but plz next time i am on a caster cant you just stand there bcoz if you run it will be harder for me to hit you ok ?

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Yet another lamer :m00:
I dont do shit like that, it should be ban reason imo to use bugs like run through, and all kinds of lag abuse. Play the game like it is, like it like it is, ban evrybody else :wij:

its the problem Wazkyr, i think they are playing the game like it is..

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Tristessa said:
QQ

Tristessa said:
Bet some peeps wouldnt think it's lame if they had thought of it first. All is fair in love and war ;) *Although personally I could live without rangers and hunters assisting each other during outpost raids : :twak: *

Contradict yourself much?

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Tristessa said:
QQ

Gonna have to agree, i dont like them emotes on unfair fights either, but what can you do? :)

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
It's sad some peeps cant really think. The thing I agree about is a tactic used, first of all by others and it doesnt affect me in any way, and everyone with half a wit would say its a strategic maneuver to ambush your enemy. But just outta curiosity where's the real strategy and realism in running through your enemy to mess up his/her quickcast? Please if you're gonna try and be smart, at least come up with something actually smart to say.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
the one he is whining about gets him killed the other must help him in someway, its simple really.

Yeah first one hes whining about run through, second one he is saying that FZing someone off a boat is ok.
Strange guy ;)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Kahvi said:
its the problem Wazkyr, i think they are playing the game like it is..
hehe... :m00: .. meant play it like its supose to be, dont try to find bugs/abuse em

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Well Im just glad that at least a few people understood the meaning of the post. I dont care about the run through. Wasn't the first time and definetely won't be the last. I complained about the emote. I had already been ganked by stealth groups twice that night trying to get to berks alone, even by different routes, and that /hug just flipped my lid completely.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
nothing wrong with a /hug tho. A /slap or /rude I could maybe understand.

Still no pity for casters as mentioned above.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Do you think ppl actualy care if it's your first whine thread or not? ^^

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Tristessa said:
What pissed me was him/her hugging me as if I was supposed to find it cute and forgive the git.

So you get pissed over an emote in a computer game.. dude you need to get out more..

When someone /rude's me ingame, I usually try and find them and do my best to pwn them.. but create a whine thread to feed your e-penis over a /hug? Where's your imagination?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom