My First Night In Thidranki!

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
well thanks all that made the bg so much fun this morning or last night :p 4:04 in the morning atm in the uk, it was much fun specialy that Charlanten or wot ever the buggers name was :) he made me die in the end on level 25 with 350 rp almost my first game of daoc in 2month ;) and i thought it was so much fun we even took CK ! :d wehey and it gave me 10mil xp.. fgs :( lol ooh well see u all some time in a couple weeks/months

Ctx hugs everyone! :D

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
gave me 10mil xp.. fgs :(
I accidentally levelled to 25 after getting silly amounts of exp all night. :(

No more Thidranki for a while then, If I re-roll one more time this year I think I will go insane. ;)

Good luck to all the Albs and Mids I know and love, hehe. :worthy:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Tired of suiciding to loose exp all the time, a few runs and I have to suicide like 10 times again =/

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
unfair 10 mil for taking the ck! yet for deffending it for about 8hrs you only get the exp from those ya kill :(

was great night though :)

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah sind i accidently dinged 25 on bladebabe as well and cant bear the thought of rerolling again,but we will see ;)
Took Boltfromtheblue out for a spin 2day for 1st time in new bg and i swear his dots and bolts have been nerfed as they didnt seem to be doing anywhere near the pre NF days dmg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom