My first Fao whine thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Shrewsbury.. fuck off u leeching adding nob
everytime i attack someone i get insta shrewsbury shoots u with his sprickbow!

fu etc :eek:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Elcain said:
Shrewsbury.. fuck off u leeching adding nob
everytime i attack someone i get insta shrewsbury shoots u with his sprickbow!

fu etc :eek:

Your getting too RP horny, you obviously dont like people stopping you from getting your RP fix for the day :(

Have you tried rehab? or rolling a warlock ;)

:m00:

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
scorge said:
Your getting too RP horny, you obviously dont like people stopping you from getting your RP fix for the day :(

how the hell can he roll a warlock ? u should start reading wich realm got what class.

If u do that u might even go as 1 fg :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
scorge said:

Elcain K
ML10 Eldritch 9l0
Elf Tiarna

Natashia
ml2 Ranger rr1728617
Celt Brehontiarna
Solo btw
<Fatality>

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
how the hell can he roll a warlock ? u should start reading wich realm got what class.

Theres others servers... ;)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:

If u do that u might even go as 1 fg :D

didnt say he should roll one on excalibur, it may come as a surprise but there is prydwen.. :wub:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
<sorry> :( Been trying to solo but Whispers put in me in a bad mood(not gonna say why but he`ll know:p).And then i see luri on 20% health behind me on bridge so i bow to say im not gonna finish him off(not naming him he knows.......) so wtf he do but go and crit shot me in back lol and kil me for being nice.Anyway once again soz i just could`nt resist.

ps Wahoo my 1st whine thread! lmao

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, this doesn't qualify as an FAO whine thread because you didn't put anyones name in the thread title! :(

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
Sorry, this doesn't qualify as an FAO whine thread because you didn't put anyones name in the thread title! :(

K just another random whine thread then ;d

Tilda

Castus said:
<sorry> :( Been trying to solo but Whispers put in me in a bad mood(not gonna say why but he`ll know:p).And then i see luri on 20% health behind me on bridge so i bow to say im not gonna finish him off(not naming him he knows.......) so wtf he do but go and crit shot me in back lol and kil me for being nice.Anyway once again soz i just could`nt resist.

I'm inclined to agree!

ffs, 3 mids inc, I kill BD, the Skald is nearly dead and then fucking shrewsberry starts shooting me with spik-bow so I have to run away :(
<slap>

Solo without adds fs!

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
I'm inclined to agree!

ffs, 3 mids inc, I kill BD, the Skald is nearly dead and then fucking shrewsberry starts shooting me with spik-bow so I have to run away :(
<slap>

Solo without adds fs!
I`d use my last arrow on u if i had 1000 targets to aim at all on 1% life since u decided to slap and rude me lately for god knows what reason:p And plz dont try say your solo this morning.Btw i shot u cos u were adding on a fight and i knew you`d run away straight away.If u looked you`d see i shot u twice and stopped /laughed :p

majik

Banned
Tilda said:
I'm inclined to agree!

<slap>

Solo without adds fs!

WHAT IS THIS SERVANTS OF THE HOLY REALM?!?!

TILDA BE READING YE OLDE RITE OF ADDING FROM A SCRIPTURE PERHAPS?

HE WOULDN'T POSSIBLY BE SUCH A HYPOCRITE AS TO WHINE ABOUT ADDING WOULD HE?

HE WOULDN'T RIGHT?

OH...

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
WHAT IS THIS SERVANTS OF THE HOLY REALM?!?!

TILDA BE READING YE OLDE RITE OF ADDING FROM A SCRIPTURE PERHAPS?

HE WOULDN'T POSSIBLY BE SUCH A HYPOCRITE AS TO WHINE ABOUT ADDING WOULD HE?

HE WOULDN'T RIGHT?

OH...
LMAO amen brother majii :)

Tilda

Castus said:
I`d use my last arrow on u if i had 1000 targets to aim at all on 1% life since u decided to slap and rude me lately for god knows what reason:p And plz dont try say your solo this morning.Btw i shot u cos u were adding on a fight and i knew you`d run away straight away.If u looked you`d see i shot u twice and stopped /laughed :p
Only rude warcocks tbh...

Tilda

nakkiel said:
its all down to the respect

exactly, noskill3buttonwarcocks = no respect.
hunters who play well and dont leech = respect.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
exactly, noskill3buttonwarcocks = no respect.
hunters who play well and dont leech = respect.

sry i was taking the piss

Sastrecillo

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:

Im sorry if you believe that when I am low of life I am not going to shoot you, sorry if you were thinking that I had just rise up bridge, but I was more than 1 min resting behind you, and I'm sorry (really sorry) but when you have made me the /bow I already was loading the critical shot.

/cheers

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'm tempted to put a ban on FAO threads...

by all means discuss stuff about RvR but "OMG YOU SUXXOR COXXOR ADDING RETARD!" threads are getting bloody annoying.

In fact the CoC already bans these - given they're all personal attacks/flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom