my favourite jacket

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
some of you may know, some of you don't, but I am moving house in February. it's quite hard: I find I am throwing away a lot of stuff that, um, links me to the past. Certain specific parts of the past I really don't care to remember, some I cherish with great love.

Still, one must at times throw or give things away, even things that hold memories. One of the things that is costing me a lot of thought is an old jacket. One could say it's more or less vintage. It's a Carhartt jacket. It used to be black. It's frayed at the cuffs. It has holes in the lining. I have had it for 17 years now.

Should I bin it and move on?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Is it wearable? Do you wear it?

It's a great jacket to wear to a pub to tell war stories to all the pretty ladies :p

I would hang on to something like that after all those years, but that's me, afterall, a jacket doesn't really take space in a move, stuff it in the sofa while carrying if nothing else ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I like to keep a few old things, have a long sleeved t-shirt that I bought back in 1989 and even though it has a couple of holes plus is almost threadbare I cannot face letting it go. It is comfy as hell and I love wearing it in bed during the warmer parts of the year.

Honestly, if you aren't 100% convinced then do not let it go. :)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
i bet it smells of pee from your many drunken nights out.

can I have it?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
New year, new house, new start so you can get yourself new woman ffs! :eek:

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
some of you may know, some of you don't, but I am moving house in February.
Read: he has been arrested by the police.
it's quite hard: I find I am throwing away a lot of stuff that, um, links me to the past.
Read: trying to dispose of the evidence as quicky as possible without them finding out
Certain specific parts of the past I really don't care to remember, some I cherish with great love.
Read: some incriminating stuff, but he doesn't want them finding his favourite gimp mask
Still, one must at times throw or give things away, even things that hold memories.
Read: Incriminating evidence being given to random strangers in the street, or in neighbours bins
One of the things that is costing me a lot of thought is an old jacket.
Read: Big part of his kit for swaffling offences
One could say it's more or less vintage.
Read: been used quite a lot and is recognised by the police
It's a Carhartt jacket. It used to be black. It's frayed at the cuffs. It has holes in the lining. I have had it for 17 years now.
Read: 17yrs of swaffling offences and only just been picked up for it because of the jacket
Should I bin it and move on?
Read: he's gotta toss this bit of evidence as it links him with too much swaffling, but it's his trophy jacket as well

the truth will come out!!!11oneoneexclamationmark :eek:

TdC

I.....I.....I don't know what to say :(

oh...wait...I mean...THAT WASN'T ME :eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
FFS Teedles, this is the internet, pics already or we'll think you are making the whole thing up.

TdC

this is it :(

Attachments

• jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 9

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yeah... erm, I don't see you ever wearing that again (but you are Dutch so....). Keep it for sentimental reasons by all means, but nothing else.

TdC

waaaaaaaaaaaait a second now! you're saying I don't FIT inside it any more aren't you!!!! :eek:

*bans Chetan*

:eek::eek::eek:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't listen to that sourpus, you can pull off that jacket easy. Or pull with that jacket some easy :D

(Yes i do mean pus with one s...:p)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
waaaaaaaaaaaait a second now! you're saying I don't FIT inside it any more aren't you!!!! :eek:
If he's not, I am :p

TdC

damnit I was about to bin it and now I can't make myself do it :eek:

Fweddy

FH is my second home
It's just a jacket. If you wear it, keep it. If you don't wear it then man up and bin it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom