"My Dream Is To Drop Out And Be On Girls Gone Wild"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himse

FH is my second home
God, i'd actually love to murder her.

Is it just me, but she pronounces words fucking stupid, like Baby.. it sounds like Babeh lol

(Realises that everyone is now onto him) :sex:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You people disgust me! :)

I gets worse, Gamah once licked the puss from my jap's eye when I was suffering from a dose of the clap. I was thick and creamy, like clotted cheese...

Gamah

Banned
I gets worse, Gamah once licked the puss from my jap's eye when I was suffering from a dose of the clap. I was thick and creamy, like clotted cheese...

Yeah, then I sucked the shit out of his arsehole, juiced it all up in my mouth and spat the japs puss/ shit mixture into his mouth and came in his mouth, once he got the hot mixure nice and googy he spat it back into my mouth where I gargeld it and swallowed the creamy shit paste.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie

"British slang <n> (Offensive)
The only externally visible part of the urethra on a male where semen and urine is secreted from the body.
Known as a 'Jap's eye' due to the similarity between the shape of the stereotypical Japanese eye and that the opening on the penis is much like a slit.
Although the phrase is not used in a directly racist manner, people of Far Eastern origin may take offence to the use of the term."

OIC! Oo

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
God, i'd actually love to murder her.

Is it just me, but she pronounces words fucking stupid, like Baby.. it sounds like Babeh lol

(Realises that everyone is now onto him) :sex:
You mean like 'Aahm', rather than 'I'm'? :p
Yeah, then I sucked the shit out of his arsehole, juiced it all up in my mouth and spat the japs puss/ shit mixture into his mouth and came in his mouth, once he got the hot mixure nice and googy he spat it back into my mouth where I gargeld it and swallowed the creamy shit paste.
Did it taste like chicken?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen, but the last 2 posts from chod and gamah *sort of* overstepped the line a bit. :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom