my desktop

D

Disco PhoolCat

v nice, m8 - but isn't there meant to be two "p"s in application?
;)

D

Disco PhoolCat

Disco PedantCat strikes agin, :sigh: sorry!:eek:

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

nice way to give us your yahoo id waddy... nice ind33d

O

old.Dreadnought

waddy was u in a BW server today on spyglass playing ctf with me ? cos if not....i think theres some imposter going about... cos at the time u wasnt too good? and normally u r v good... so wots going on? :D

W

wadada

hmmm nope

yeah i know there is someone playing with my name ( for allready 3 months or so )and use my binds also and making fights with people but whatever he or they seem to like that, can nothing do about it. i know i think who it is but i am not sure tough he use also other peoples name sometime, once i had a argument about nothing with sol stinky pants but later he logged in also and then there was two of them and the other left quick, it is really annoying.

O

old.Dreadnought

he wasnt bad or aggressive etc.... but he was SHITE LoL !!!

thats why i thought he wasnt u.... then i think i played u in a server on geo? im not sure...lol

M

mr.Blacky

who are you dreadnought? unless you dont wanna tell off course ;)

F

FragFodder

MAS|Dreadnaught :)

Lo Dread, been a long time m8

FF

O

old.Dreadnought

no i aint MAS|Dreadnaught...

im MAS|Dreadnought :D

hi FF m8, hows u? good nite on saturday, or did u not go ?

blackshirt, just asking, but who r u? LoL !!!

ull see me in a lot of servers with colourful names if u know what i mean, and then ill properly change ma name near the end :D

M

mr.Blacky

colourfull names........hmmmmmmmm

little old me? well I am RATS? was Bastion use JACK also hmmmmm oh and offcourse the most important one Lord RAA :D

F

FragFodder

Originally posted by Dreadnought
no i aint MAS|Dreadnaught...

im MAS|Dreadnought :D

hi FF m8, hows u? good nite on saturday, or did u not go ?

blackshirt, just asking, but who r u? LoL !!!

ull see me in a lot of servers with colourful names if u know what i mean, and then ill properly change ma name near the end :D

Not bad thx m8 :)

U missed a Biatch of a night m8. Mad John, Ice, RR, Seeker, Reidy Ste, JoJo, The One and me all got HAMMERED :D

U should of been there m8

FF

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

how come I am never invited to parties at RR's house hu? ho yeah I don't live in UK.... right... bitch FF :p

F

FragFodder

lmao

Sorry m8, u'll get an invite next time ;)

FF

O

old.Dreadnought

i cudnt go m8, cos i bin ill and had a really nasty infection... stes fault cos i went round burnley with him, met ice and jo and came back feeling bad, cos i had a infection in me system about a week b4 it, so that triggered it off somehow....or so the doc says :D

blackshirt, u bast !!! u accused ME OF CHEATING IN INSTAGIB !!!

:rolleyes: why did u do that? ure name was abcdefgh and then u changed to lord raa at the end my m8 said...i left cos u was annoying :p

M

mr.Blacky

? I presume this is a joke? besides that i dont have a name bind with just lord raa :p
need more training in in2tagib though :eek:

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

If I find this abcdef bastard I reduce him to meatballs. He called MAS a cheating looser clan (after I raped him so bad he felt like in high security prison). He was a real pain in the ass but I already played Lord Rah and he's much better than this annoying n00b.

I WILL FIND HIM AND MAKE HIM GO BACK TO RTCW OR WHATEVER GAME HE CAME FROM.

O

old.Dreadnought

i got told this guy changed his name to lord raa at the end....

M

mr.Blacky

i never call people cheats.
hmmmm yeah, i am sometimes annoying :p but only if people piss me off (spamming, cheatcalling, fairteam crap)
the only guy i know of that was not happy with me was that dude from TFC, I sniped him too much ;)

M

mr.Blacky

also I am waaaayyyy to good at disint, i dont need to call people cheats :D

O

old.Dreadnought

ah ure ok m8 :)

i played u today at insta... u was jack right? my score was better for a less time :D gg btw

M

mr.Blacky

argh am trying to get back to form on disint/insta, used to be good at it. yep was JACK now i gotta know who were you? I like disint more though, perhaps a disint friendly between RD and MAS???? (not insta, get a head ache from the sounds.....)

I do get pissed thinking someone is using my name :eek: in a bad way
I dont mind past aliases though, I thought i saw a Mas dude using one (my bw name ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom