My Column..

O

old.make~my~day

Read it and if you come under or know of anyone who comes under those categories I want to speak to you :)

------------------
make-my-day

E

exxxie

I can only see a number of pointless posts and an insulting message to TGC? Have I got the right Column?

O

old.make~my~day

yep thats only cos i couldnt find sommit decent to put in it, have now

------------------
make-my-day

O

old.TGC Snow

i love the way they still insist that if they had access to logs they would have proved something or other.

ffs, grow up

A

Atomic Rammer

/me puts on his gossip queen hat

How exactly are you supposed to have cheated?

O

old.TGC Snow

oh we "stopped the map early" (one of our members is a ref).

There are two reasons we know it didn't happen:

1) Fade is too stupid to know how to end map early and still keep scoresheet

2) It was obvious just by looking at your watch that it finished at the right time.

If u wanna see loads of screenshots of the in-match abuse we got from XF, my ICQ's 32725246

O

old.Hat0

/me reckons we don't need a reason to insult TGC, just do it neway.

TGC stands for The G******** C****** (sorry, it was so horrific it had to be ***ed out entirely for our younger viewers).

Snow is called Snow 'cause he is made of snow.

Sorry, I'm rubbish at this insulting lark. Get Defrag in here quick.

O

old.[Do]JiM

Quote: I can only see a number of pointless posts and an insulting message to TGC? Have I got the right Column?

now is it just me or is this what colums are for, expressing the columists views????

[Dtm]JiM[Do]

have fun

O

old.TGC Snow

yer ok

but if the columnist is just abusing his column as a bullshit-output-machine then why the **** should we have to bother listening to it.

O

old.[Do]JiM

Quote: why the **** should we have to bother listening to it.

YOU DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if u dont want to DONT FFS
blimey people round here
/me looks up and shakes his head

[Dtm]JiM[Do]
HAve Fun

O

old.TGC Snow

that's my point

he's wasting forum space with crap that nobody wants to read...

and the other problem with that column is that when he does state complete rubbish about matches (which no doubt he'll continue to do, judging by his history) the other party won't be able to respond with their side of the story.

i just don't understand why that f***wit has his own column

O

old.make~my~day

Because i'm an admin Snow and am one of the founders of this great league that your clan has the pleasure to be in so shut yer hole, for everyones sake.

------------------
make-my-day

[This message has been edited by make~my~day (edited 27 July 2000).]

O

old.make~my~day

thank fuck for that...

------------------
make-my-day

O

old.[Do]JiM

Quote: the other party won't be able to respond with their side of the story.

Thats what the forum is for!!!!!!
that colum is for his own opinion the forum is for yours if you dont agree with it dont compain its not going to get rid of his colum!!!

/me looks even higher into the air and shakes his head

O

old.[MaR]Gonzo

A endless piethrowin´ war....

Stop it, play tfc instead.
Make peace, and war.
Just spreading some nice words at this sadly discussion. ;-)

O

old.Gimp

"If u wanna see loads of screenshots of the in-match abuse we got from XF, my ICQ's 32725246"

We got shit from {XF} too. One of their players left coz we had an HW playing in midfield at the end, hehe.

How do I do pretty quotes?

[This message has been edited by Gimp (edited 28 July 2000).]

O

old.TGC Snow

jim, a column and a forum post are hardly of equal weight in an argument.

tis all i will say

/me grabs jim's hand and shoves it in his face

E

exxxie

Quote: I can only see a number of pointless posts and an insulting message to TGC? Have I got the right Column?

now is it just me or is this what colums are for, expressing the columists views????

A column is indeed for expressing the opinions of the columnist and we are free to read it or not as ppl have said.

But when an Admin makes a Forum post to draw attention to the sad drivel enclosed in his column, and in said column then proceeds to insinuate and alledge certain misdoings from a well liked and respected clan, then said columnist must expect to get a fuckin flaming ya muppet :)

Original poster (?) (postee?) your a toilet duck. Stop posting poop before I REALLY do a number on ya.

P.S. the views expressed above are not only mine but I speak for my entire clan, my entire Planetarion alliance, my parents, my ex-girlfriend, my Dads Springer Spaniel (Seymour) my old headmaster (Mr Gillings) by neighbour and his wife (the Drakes) and many many more, list available as soon as Ive forged it :)

E

exxxie

Quote: "Quote"

P.S.S. Actually Seymour disagrees with me so I withdraw his name from the above list.

O

old.Hat0

Quote: "I..read..an..duck"

WTF are you on about xs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom