my charaters 3 accounts 2servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

talen_sun

Re: No i dont have a life

Originally posted by ravingdog
Because I am Paralized from waist down,and I hate people.I hate peoples attutude hows treat everyone like crap

Just cause you *might* be in a chair, isn't a reason for me to dislike you.

I dislike you because you seem to be so closed minded that every able bodied person dislikes people with handicaps.

Stop being a twat, get out and meet a few people, get a life. Being in a chair is no excuse for not having a life. Take a look a Christopher Reeve for God's sake.

You sir, are a twat.

T

tris-

Originally posted by cadiva
Seriously you should stop playing an online graphical game as a means to escape

hey clever cunt, that is what a game is for - to escape real life, unless your a sad fuck, probably like you, who plays the game to try be the best etc

S

SoulFly Amarok

And why do people even question the author of this topic? It is so obvious bs that it smells through the monitor :S

O

old.Demerzel

lalalala lalalala laalaalaaaaa get a life! :clap:

C

Cush

just like when i grouped with a guy on excal/hib and he started to brag about how he had a rr9L8 inf on Prydwen.. (was a few months back aswell) found it rather amusing

K

klavrynd

instead of being an attentionwhore and trying to be Halo|NS #2 , you might wanna spend some time in taking an english course so people don't need 15 minutes to decrypt your messages there.

my advice : try harder, nobody believes you

D

Damon_D

Re: Well me and my family play these accounts

Originally posted by ravingdog
Me my wife,my dad,my brother have 3 accounts all 4 of us change accounts sometimes help one another get realm points when no one is rvring

My dads friends plays so does my brothers tank me out into bg or wait ever place,

let me kill there lvl50

once our lvl50 dies his friend would ress,kept killing our lvl50 to help this lvl50 get realm points,so no running no rush,no imbarissing part
but the lvling part spared down in time by 4 ppl
6hrs a day nonstop,for a yr
because of help i do with crafting and guilds i was in never without a team

Ya i am not kinding

LOL danm you put the stupid in..stupid.. Account sharing , RP farming and what not, all forbidden by the CoC..Hope you get your accounts banned.. im sure your family will and friends will love you when they get there acountc banned-- SILLY LITTLE BOY

For your own sake I hope this is a badly attempt of a joke..because if not..the joke will be on you :doh:

C

chretien

Nercofellyack-nercomancer lvl50 rank rank 2.6
cloth working 890
How do you get clothworking up to 890 without a tradeskill of at least that level and in that case why not list the tradeskill rather than the material skill?

Confused

O

old.windforce

i blame derric

<no clue what this BS is about>

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by The Fonz
Do you type these posts with your feet or something?

he can't. he's paralised from the waiste down...
one can only god corrects that obvious mistake and takes away his arms as well...

some people shouldn't even be near a keyboard....let alone post on a public forum

D

Danya

Originally posted by Shike
on a sidenote, is there even a RR10 Mentalist in the Daocworld? I dont think there is one, I just ask out of curiosa :)
I think there might be one, but there certainly isn't one on excalibur. ;)

O

old.Gillaien

Never saw or heard about any of these excal names and I play since day1 of the game...

Also there is no rr10 ns and no rr10 mentalist on excal for sure :)

Cut down the drugs there! :m00:

D

Damini

Ok, well for whatever reasons this person is quite angry and shouldn't really be poked with sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread