My bugged SM epic. What would you do?

I

inqy

For you here is my complete rightnow log of events:

Epic quest Broken

Discussion Thread
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer (Inqy) 02/24/2003 03:55 PM
Unfortunately step 30 (and 18 I'm told by another Spirit Master)of the Spiritmaster epic quest is broken.

My step reads something like:
Goto Danica in Mularn and learn of Kelic.

Upon clicking on Danica, nothing happens!!

---------------------------------------------
Response (CS) 02/24/2003 06:04 PM
Hello,

Could you give me the name of the involved character as well as his server so that I can investigate the issue ?
---------------------------------------------
Customer (Inqy) 02/24/2003 06:31 PM
yes the character is:
Inqor Darksoul - Spirit Master 50

Server Prydwen - Midgard
Response (CS) 02/25/2003 05:37 PM
Hello,

I have put your character a step forward in order for you to complete your quest.
Customer (Inqy) 02/25/2003 08:48 PM
I have complete the quest but it is now stuck on step 34. It reads:

Saving the clan - Step 34
Receive your reward from danica

This is so annoying. :(
Response (CS) 02/26/2003 11:00 AM
Hello,

As it seems that your quest was a bit bugged, I have reseted it so you can redo it again properly. SOrry for the inconvenience.
Customer (Inqy) 02/26/2003 01:08 PM

There is no quest entry for my epic now in my journal. I am extremely unhappy about this. I have been trying to get my epic armour for a week now.

I've tried talking to Danica again but she does not respond. Please check your logs you will see I took a force with me to Raumarik to kill kelic. This part of the quest was complete. The only thing I need now is the epic armour. I am not repeating any part of this quest as it is bad enough doing it once, doing it again is not acceptable.

There sorry for all that, would you be happy about this?

update: I've just visited my trainer and it seems I would have to repeat epic quests 43, 45, 48, 50 (hell maybe even 40!)

M

minime_

Well if i was lvl 49 and didnt lose the xp for the steps, i wouldent whine :D but im dreaming.

X

Xtro

That's harsh Inqy :(

Have to say though that whilst waiting for a repsonse I would actually try to slog through the 43+ quests again to see if it worked.

Good luck.

I

inqy

I think now I'm level 50, epics 43,45 should be ok solo, maybe. But 48/50 definately require a good bit of help to complete. This takes time to organise etc.

Not to mention the endless horse travelling involved. Gawd I'm yawning just thinking about having to do this all again :(

I

inqy

Originally posted by minime_
Well if i was lvl 49 and didnt lose the xp for the steps, i wouldent whine :D but im dreaming.

If I was lvl49 I wouldn't be doing epics as they are too tedious. Only reason I'm doing them now is for the armour :)

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by inqy
But 48/50 definately require a good bit of help to complete. This takes time to organise etc.

If I am online when you hit the 48 / 50 bit send me a PM and I'll help.

As some char from some film said "You have my Axe"

I

inqy

what worries me is if I go through all this again, to get stuck at the same point :/

B

Blood

did you try targeting Danica, and doing /say learn of Kelic

I

inqy

Yep, no joy.

Also in the final step it was stuck on [take them] (as in take the epic armour!!). I tried /say take them. Didn't work, I also tried in both clients (normal/si)

R

Roo Stercogburn

<--- available to help with steps if needed :)

I

inqy

So far I have been put back to step 18 of 34/35. So I'll need to kill the wyvern, then that big troll type bloke in vanern and kelic. (not including the gay go to sva then to vanern trips click on a npc and then come back trips that you do)

I'm still arguing the point with them atm, that I shouldn't have to do these all over again. If this fails, I may well need your help guys and thx for the offers already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom