My bit for the community...

O

old.chesnor

Due to the massive number of generic whine threads that appeared today re:Camlann, I knocked This up to help out the whiners a bit.
Enjoy...

O

old.tRoG

thank you. you have made my whining much easier.

T

tris-

Bah Albs havn't got any skill they just zerg everywhere. They are all kids and shit and all play uber solo classes and just zerg because they havnt got any sorcerors 'cos no1 wants em in groups. And there like 1000s more Albs than anyone else they have more than 50% of the server. fs this fucing scusk.

O

-optical-

Originally posted by old.chesnor
Due to the massive number of generic whine threads that appeared today re:Camlann, I knocked This up to help out the whiners a bit.
Enjoy...
ROFL nice one

L

Lafala Arifel

That's pretty neat.
Can we make generic whine suggestions to be added?

stealther whine:
theer's like a totale lack of high lvl stealthers cuz it's just so hard to get in xp groups wiv an asassin or archer class :( I asked like 10 grps lsat night agan and again and again and none was intersted i just cant think why. Well when they go do rvr an theres lke no stealtehrs to climb keep walls or spot enemy assasins then thats why its cos u wont grp with me.

:D

A

Arnor

Why did GOA open Camlann midweek, it really sucks 'cos I have to go to work and all the layabout teenagers and kids and doleys who have nothing to do just eat pizza and drink coke all day and they will be lvl50 bah It's not fair!

ROFL!

good one chesnor! :D

L

liste

That has to be some of the most constructive, funny and groundshaking code i've ever seen!

Wicked!

O

old.Rusfighter

Wooot NICE :)

Do some job and write some additional variants 4 every whine theme :)

A

Archeon

Bah, even the auto-whines are picking on healers :?

G

Garaen

LOL! Thats great stuff :)

Hibs suck they have all the best classes because of loving from Mystic like heros are WAYY better than armsman or warriors even after 1.53. Moosemode is like 50% instaheal its stupid and champions are like the best hybrid in the game by miles now and why do Hib casters have like 9s stunn in BASELINE that is way overpowere. I think Mystic all play Hib now..

O

old.job

I'm beginning to think every opinion in my life is just cut 'n' paste.

N

noob_pride

Bah I was at work today and when I got home someone had stolen my name. Don't these people realise who I am, I am famous. GOA should put a search utility on the Herald so I can search to see if anyone else uses my name bah!

LOL

P

pcentella

Hahaha, very good one, Chesnor! :clap:
I like specially that it says Mystic instead of Mythic (i've seen that sometimes :D). Just one thing, Albs do want us sorcerers in groups, it's just that we're too few :)

O

old.Atrox

hehe nice1 :D

btw could you add a whine for SI being released so late ?

M

minnie

excellent chesnor :)

I can't be bothered with camlann and pvp having tried it on the test server but so many people are whineing, thats a cool xmas prezzie for them:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom