TV My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It's a freak show, just watching the hen night in spain and pissing myself laughing. :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
yeah was interesting to watch
made a post about it in Random Spam but it was ignored

likewise was that naked picture of Jonathan Ross's wife....

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Was well amused watching that, the stepdaughter dresses like those girls, but thinks she's classy.

All the way through I was like 'That's your outfit!'

sayward

Resident Freddy
Weirder and weirder! If that's how you spell that, it doesn't look right.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Best line 'Where's the welfare for Gypsies?'

Then they moan that the settled people have stolen all the land and there's nowhere for them to park, rob the local community and f@ck off leaving piles of sh1te.

They can't all be like this surely, last nights were some kind of 'Deliverance' hicks, the mullets were beyond belief and the dad who's daughter was marrying a Gypo, I felt sorry for him till he spoke, he had two brain cells , but couldn't manage to rub them together.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Best line 'Where's the welfare for Gypsies?'

I laughed so much when they said that. If they paid welfare then maybe they would be entitled to them. I still love the fact they love their 'traveller' lifestyle but when the council get them to move on, they moan. They have chosen the outcast life so deal with it.

Made me laugh as well when the kid was complaining about being moved out of his caravan into a flat or house by the council.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Never watched this before until last night. Freaky. The weirdest part of the show was the mother of the bride (the non-traveller one in the ludicrous glowing pink dress). What the fuck was wrong with her? It was like the spray tan had melted her face or something.

And the communion dress thing was just wrong (although that's just a general Irish thing taken to the nth degree by travellers - priests in Ireland are now telling mothers to calm it down on the over-the-top outfits). There's something deeply disturbing about slapping on make up like that on a six-year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom