My apologize to Albion

O

old.Atrox

I apologize that I've been haveing fun.

I will nolonger play the way I find the game fun.
I will from now on drop everything I do, to aid my fellow albs and throw my self into the PBAoE spam.
I will try my best to get bored and either start an alt or quit the game.

I hope you can forgive me for playing the way I like it.

your devoted Alb slave.

[/sarcasm]

Im getting pretty pissed off on all the flameing on ppl who enjoy RvR.
Do you ever see me call you PvE-Whores ? or whore at all ?
Do you ever see me complain about the way -YOU- wanna play the game ?

please.. if you want the "RP-Whores" to help out more, doing any of the above to things arent the way.

As Kyra said in a post, I was told once that they felt it was beneath them. ( talking about keep retakes )
Kyra I was once told your parents were siblings, did I belive it ? did I feel the urge to post crap like that here on BW ?

Your useless comments and flameing will only make me dislike you, and ye that really motivate me to help you.... really...

( this is not directed to you Kyra, it's for all the albs that just have to post rumors and lies, and moan at ppl they dont know )

anyway start the flames, I know you want to...
and I dont care about grammar or typos, so feel free to make useless comments with links to dictionarys.

-
a very pissed off RP-Whore on Pryd\Alb

M

minstrel_kyra

Xorta if you and your guildmates want to spend all your time in Hibernia and Midgard, then fine please go and have fun. Maybe next time I'll come join you, I really get tired of defending our frontier so you can go have fun in the others.

I was only saying that when we ask for help we are told no. But when Vayasen is told no, well then we are selfish!

BTW, I won't say who told me that but yes I was told that keep retaking was beneath SOTL. Hmm that comment really got to you, didn't it? Tell ya what, next time our keeps start falling one by one, do a favor and do a /who Sauvage, Pennine, etc. Chances are maybe if you are lucky 5 of the 20+ names you see will be of SoTL or LoE. Wasn't a flame, its the truth.

And if you really want to piss me off, you will have to do better than insulting my parents. :clap:

G

Gohrim

bee friands shake hands ...

ouer ppl have 2 options ither we decide to start working together to get things done or we can all run around and do wathever we like and just forget the realm.

This is a TEAM WORK game.
Its based on US as ONE realm working together... realy took aloot of time for me to understand that and truly i been punished for it.

but im a noob you old timers shuld know bether than starting internal WAR.

So now shake hands kiss and make up wathever it it takes cause if you dont...well why play at all

C

Coren

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
I really get tired of defending our frontier so you can go have fun in the others.

We'll have fun even without you defending the frontier, so don't do it for us if you don't want to. :)

G

Garaen

I agree with Atrox.

Kyra if you want more people to assist in keep taking, then message someone from Sotl/LoE so we can put it on the alliance i i am sure people will come to assist.

L

liste

i dont see the need for flaming. Honestly.

If Xorta wants to roam emain, fine. do so. If Kyra wants to retake keeps, fine. do so.

if you want help from eachother, fine. ask for it. But ask the right way.

Alot of us seem to forget, that this game is played in very different ways. You cant force anyone to do something.

Next time you ask for retake-help, do it like this:

/tell <insert high ranking officer in whatever guild/alliance you want help from> Hi. we're making a retake force, and could use a little help. will you do me a favour and /as a request? tell them to PM <whoever is in charge of the /cg for invites>.

Do it that way, and the person in question will not feel as if you demand help.

Do it that way, and you will be sure that your message gets any further than that one person you ask.

Do it that way, and you will get more volunteers.

(This works. Done it alot of times. And i DO get volunteers from both SotL and LoE, even if they are already busy in Emain/DF/whatever).

Flaming will get you no-where. Communicating 'the right way' will :)

O

old.Atrox

Kyra I wasnt trying to piss anyone off, I was you pointing out that some rumors should get cought by your stupidity filther, and not be relayed to BW to give it more fire.

Im just getting tired, people who know more about what my guild do and dont then we do ourselfs, and they have an urge to let all the others know about it.

G

Generic Poster

This is a Public Service Announcement

Ignore Atrox

I've never met an attention seeker as desperate as you. The talk in other threads doesn't concern you much, as the issues go back to when you were still a lowbie on Excalibur.

But nooooooo, once again you see yourself being a victim of the harsh flamefests... like, lol?

L

Laird MacGregor

Don't fret kinsmen...

I think this has got something to do with advertising, public relations and the Japanese art of face. Don't quote me on it yet, but singluar acts of violence and tantrums really do effect more players attitudes in this game than acts of kindness.

I was a lot simpler back in my UT clan, we just gibbed and fraged anything that moved, and hated everyone to start with. :D

O

old.Psi

Laird is going to be an Earther by the end of the week :D

L

Laird MacGregor

Earther as in the electrical sense, or in the tree hugging leaf eater sense? <grins>

C

Coren

Originally posted by Laird MacGregor
I was a lot simpler back in my UT clan, we just gibbed and fraged anything that moved, and hated everyone to start with. :D

Oooh, what clan were you in? ;)

L

Laird MacGregor

<-- A BuF/PuF Monkey for the ]LoL[

Elite piston camping shock whore back then, explains a lot about yur auld Warlord doesn't it ;)

M

minstrel_kyra

Garian...

I have contacted people in those guilds, but time and again since they usually have other plans we have been told no. (i won't repeat what was really said as i wouldn't want to start more "rumors".)

What I said was a little snotty, I'll admit it. But its true. And you say you don't want to insult me but you call me stupid. Ahhhh ok

TBH, I really DON'T mind if there are people who would rather go to the other frontiers to get rp. Everyone is entitled to play the game as they wish. But please understand that its very frustrating when we need help defending our own realm and we are told 'Sorry, too busy to help'. Or 'We have more realm points, we don't need to listen to you.' This is NOT my opinion of you, its what I hear on a regular basis. Anyway, being told this time and again is a bit distressing. Perhaps its because I'm not Choppy or Laird, I am not really sure. But anyway I get the picture so from now on, I'll just stop asking.

C

cruhar

Dear Kyra, you are welcome to ask me for help to defend our frontiers if you need a gimped paladin :D

but do note, since im not level 50 yet, I perfer a exp to RP for the time being :)

even tho I hunger for more exp to get my FH, which makes it easier for me to keel trees :)

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Generic Poster

Ignore Atrox

I've never met an attention seeker as desperate as you. The talk in other threads doesn't concern you much, as the issues go back to when you were still a lowbie on Excalibur.

But nooooooo, once again you see yourself being a victim of the harsh flamefests... like, lol?

Generic cunthead

whats your problem ?
all you do all day long is search for threads where sotl/loe write and start your flameing, get a life you sad tosser.
and plz give us your ingame name.
Dont reply here, cuz you cant see the point of the thread anyway.

G

Gohrim

Ignore Atrox

Wath more can i say the man is a loon grow up. Atrox is one of the most helpfull and nice ppl i meet so...

And whos seeking atention lol ?
this is a public service anonouncement lol ?

yah and this is my foot in your arz

O

old.Atrox

Gohrim nevermind him, he's just sour for some reason.
prolly bored with the way he plays daoc, so he have an urge to flame ppl.

poor mr Zorro wannabe....

G

Garnet

yes Atrox is nice :)

Was nice in mid and nice here too :)

D

dippy

atrox has always been nice to me, but it's arguements like this that have caused us to have 0 relics, so.. ummm.... stop it :)

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Generic cunthead

whats your problem ?
all you do all day long is search for threads where sotl/loe write and start your flameing, get a life you sad tosser.
and plz give us your ingame name.
Dont reply here, cuz you cant see the point of the thread anyway.

I don't flame anyone, you make me sound soo common :mad:

Believe it or not, I want everyone in Albion to set aside differences and get down to some rightious slaughter and pillaging.

But you have people with strange views posting here, so I encourage them to think otherwise. Of course when someone posts complete nonsense, I will reply in kind.

You for instance, see every thread as an attack on sotl. You think I purposely attack sotl's members?

Find those I use to amuse myself, you will see not all are from sotl.

Personally, I don't think much about the guild. It was worthy of consideration once, but now it's just a pale image of it's former self.

LoE are more important in the Grand Scheme of things. Not neccessary, but one should not overlook 100+ level 50's.

So, cry your tears elsewhere because this does not concern you.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Personally, I don't think much about the guild. It was worthy of consideration once, but now it's just a pale image of it's former self.

Good, then let us have OUR fun, and don't moan at us because we dont want to take keeps back.

G

Generic Poster

I don't think I have ever directly accused your guild of failing to retake keeps.

But if you say you do, and I know otherwise, then I will make an issue of it, yes?

O

old.Krusha

im not getting into the discussion here (tho Atrox is and has always been a nice guy.. mkay ;))

but mate...
-- Pryd --
Xorta lvl50 Sorc rr1L6

you should have a little higher rr than that i hope ;)

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by old.Krusha
im not getting into the discussion here (tho Atrox is and has always been a nice guy.. mkay ;))

but mate...

you should have a little higher rr than that i hope ;)

It's being sarcy, check duskwave :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom