My Apologies

G

gengi

This is possibly somewhat on-topic.:)

Who has been your biggest scalp in the frontiers ?

i.e who is the best known player you have killed ?

Fame is I realise a transitory phenomenom so ghosts of yesteryear are admissable.

I Killed 'Laird'

When I say Killed, well I got the coup de grace.

When I say I got the coup de grace I mean I was hiding behind a NS who was killing him along with the rest of the group and I fired the champ DD from a relatively safe distance:D .

Did I mention he was alone ?

Anyway I got the death spam :cool:

So who is your 'most prized scalp' ?

Later

S

SilverHood

walker

was 2fg vs sotl fg

and I just ran straight for him and didn't stop til he died

well, he rooted me and my mjolnir killed him (bet he started his sorc simply because he got killed by a thane)

T

Teh Krypt

Krypt.
Ive seen sotl guild chat, "OMFG KRYPT IN PENNINES" or was it group chat, was one!

T

the_smurflord

Lourker.

Was in the middle of a big zerg fight at some milegate or other. Pretty much ended up 1 on 1 with Lourker. I just survived.

J

Jiggs

1v1 with kithara (nolby pride beserker) during an DC attack

I won :D

nerf friars ;)

S

Spinky

Cuba (i think)

A skald it was anyway

Running in a Guild group in Odins with OOtKT and myself and a greencon scout got left behind (Sorry i can't remember your name :() when a skald jumped her, mezz/dd'd her and was about to start beating down on her when i nuked him about twice, he ran for me, I rooted him and put a little distance between us and just started nuking away at him.

He just kept coming but died right at my feet as my last nuke hit.

Most satisfying kill I had because the scout thanked me for saving her ^^ (all in character too, which was nice) and we went off the the amg to join the rest of the group.

T

Tasans

Zoyster, i got him on a 1 on 1 while my group was fighting the rest :p

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Spinky
Cuba (i think)

A skald it was anyway

Running in a Guild group in Odins with OOtKT and myself and a greencon scout got left behind (Sorry i can't remember your name :() when a skald jumped her, mezz/dd'd her and was about to start beating down on her when i nuked him about twice, he ran for me, I rooted him and put a little distance between us and just started nuking away at him.

He just kept coming but died right at my feet as my last nuke hit.

Most satisfying kill I had because the scout thanked me for saving her ^^ (all in character too, which was nice) and we went off the the amg to join the rest of the group.

ok now im curious...who are you? :)

Svartur's always had a reputation, as has Jehannum. Getting them has to be my biggest.

M

mirieth

All I can say is Mirieth 6, Sycho 1.

/taunt
/taunt
/taunt

^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom