My 2nd video

Helme

Resident Freddy
fotm said:
Just a small tips, dont use your 2 DD´s before you landed debuff or they will go wasted :)
Just a small tip, get a clue. Only one of those DD's are instant... else nice movie Ziz.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Gr8 video

Dont rember u tbh...we must play different hours..would like to schedule 2 duels tho. 1 with current template and 1 with new

really tho..do u consider me a real threat to put me in a video even if i was unbuffed ? (dont know if u noticed.. i put my weaps inside after stun effect was gone)

kick bbs out of game (omg...i almost always crash PC if dual log)

PS: give sb love

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Just a small tip, get a clue. Only one of those DD's are instant... else nice movie Ziz.
Haha fucking sheep, takes a very disturbed kid like you to react in your way on such a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE mistake

I have a small tip for you aswell, try logoff from FH/irc atleast 1hour every 6hour and you will soon be ready for step 2 on your way back to a normal life, tell me when your rdy and i give you next instruction ;)

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
A nice vid, such a nice change for someone to actually put some fights they lost in

Kais

Banned
fotm said:
Haha fucking sheep, takes a very disturbed kid like you to react in your way on such a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE mistake

I have a small tip for you aswell, try logoff from FH/irc atleast 1hour every 6hour and you will soon be ready for step 2 on your way back to a normal life, tell me when your rdy and i give you next instruction ;)

judging by your reaction, you are not really one to talk about others overeacting.

Helme

Resident Freddy
fotm said:
I just had to r0x him
You didn't. But clueless people like you will spread those rumours about every fucking class is overpowered and get them nerfed for something they don't have. Might not be just you in particular but it spreads that "some dude on fh said they got 2 insta dd's omg nerf!!"

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
wtf ns have 2 insta DDs!?

<whines on camelotheralds feedback>

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
You didn't. But clueless people like you will spread those rumours about every fucking class is overpowered and get them nerfed for something they don't have. Might not be just you in particular but it spreads that "some dude on fh said they got 2 insta dd's omg nerf!!"
/dismiss

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Poon said:
A nice vid, such a nice change for someone to actually put some fights they lost in

well i lose alot so :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom