Mxn .v3

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
sshot0045rd.jpg

http://mxn.r8.org

Enjoy!

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
What changed? Love your UI , even though I personally like a little bigger mini-window, the 1.8 or so (I think) version of the UI had slightly bigger mini window then the v2 / v3 ones and liked that more. (the smaller one is a bit harder to click on then the old version)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Magmatic said:
What changed? Love your UI , even though I personally like a little bigger mini-window, the 1.8 or so (I think) version of the UI had slightly bigger mini window then the v2 / v3 ones and liked that more. (the smaller one is a bit harder to click on then the old version)

The old mini grps is now a option in the UI

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe im stupid but i cant see any download link on that page :/

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Opens to a blank white page with only a short text saying "please visit our sponsors below (opens new window)". Nothing else.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:
Opens to a blank white page with only a short text saying "please visit our sponsors below (opens new window)". Nothing else.

wait for it to redirect u

Used all the bandwidth in 1hour.. alot of people went to site it seems ;/

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Cheers for the UI m8y always nice to get updates keep up the great work :worthy:

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:

U can just click "skip the Ad" in the top right corner :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
U can just click "skip the Ad" in the top right corner :)

Nope i cant. As i said, there is *nothing* else on the page besides the message i wrote in my previous post ^^ Nothing at all. And it isnt redirecting me either, unless redirecting takes over 30 min. Oh well, maybe my browser is acting weird, or ill try again tomorrow etc.

Like you UI anyway Mxn, looking forward to trying this version.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:
Nope i cant. As i said, there is *nothing* else on the page besides the message i wrote in my previous post ^^ Nothing at all. And it isnt redirecting me either, unless redirecting takes over 30 min. Oh well, maybe my browser is acting weird, or ill try again tomorrow etc.

Like you UI anyway Mxn, looking forward to trying this version.

Mxn .v3

Download the UI, Unzip into custom folder, run component chooser play, r0x! (Only contains minimaps)

Mxn .v3 Map Pack

Unzip into custom folder, play, r0x!

Tnx Quick| for host.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Your ui is pretty sweet mate.

Your website sucks though :( Don't really like getting adds to "buy in game currency" when I try to download an ui.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
mxn, when i hoover over my icons in quicbar, it doesnt give my timer information :> can u fix it?

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Ok testing it now, 1 thing I miss is that there's no bonuses button anymore (or at least I couldnt find it). Also if you initially open the new cmd window, I get 2 windows through each other (I see journal behind sit for example). After I push one of the tabs, its ok.

Finally, perhaps a choice between the new tab cmd window and the old block one, I cant seem to fit the tab anywhere while the block fit perfectly in my layout ;)

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
AngelHeal said:
mxn, when i hoover over my icons in quicbar, it doesnt give my timer information :> can u fix it?

run the chooser.exe

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
very nice job again Mxn :worthy:

the quest removal button, should that work now or only once we hit next patch ?

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
Internal Error #1

Please contact the webmaster at bjarne[at-sign]sent.com.

Site down or something?

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
zz my pc keeps trying to open it in windows media player...any suggestions?

Trynemjoel

Fledgling Freddie
Updated description and screenshot for ya, lets hope for less whining on IRC cause of this one :cheers:

J

Jenk

does anyone find the styles screen is bugged (i.e. no styles listed) ?

Other than that, 'tis a very nice UI, the video window makes grinding that much more bareable. thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom